Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
girlnextdoor

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey everyone!

I'm new here and believe it or not, I've never bought a vibrator but everyone swears by them...anyway, I'm finally going to do it since I'm single & and alone again for the moment..I probably should for the occassions when I like to take care of things myself.

I was looking at a bunch of strap-on clit stimulators and vibrators and here's my question:

Normally, when I masturbate, I enjoy grinding against something like a pillow...is there a strap-on something that I can use in this same way (even if it isn't necessary)?

I've never used a dildo either and not sure that is the right thing right now - unless, of course, that would be better but I figured a vibrator would be the best first toy for me to buy.

Any opinions and/or advice would be helpful!!!

gnd
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Well, a lot of those strap on butterflies are REALLY low quality. With that said, you could use your hands to add more pressure if you like. I am a grinder, too and that is what I have done.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Hey GND -

We have options!

Here are a few versions of the Venus Butterfly you were thinking about. (the Silicone one is nice)

Certain toys are especially made for grinders, like the Madame Butterfly Pillow or the Fetish Fantasy Hotseat. Even though the hotseat has a dildo, you still feel the vibrations throughout the toy.

If you aren't too jazzed about an inflatable pillow, try a realistic vibrator with a suction cup base! You can stick it anywhere you want to grind it. Here are some of the more popular ones:
the Clitterific
the Wallbangers Series
We love the Silicone Night Time Buddy!

But if you really want to pamper yourself - look no further than the WE Vibe, the Snugglepuss or the Rock Chick. These are all designed to hit the spot as you rock and tilt your pelvis.

girlnextdoor

Reply with quote  #4 
Wow - I wish I had known about those pillows a long time ago!  Those are exactly what I'm looking for - thanks so much!!!

gnd
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
Hello I'm also new to this forum as well and I've actually have bought a vibrator before but they don't work for me. I bought a bullet at adameve.com and it didn't work for penetration so I bought the red lady finger here and the girth is too big. I'm a virgin, plus I'm a bit small so I can't handle the nearly 4" girth on it. I need something 1" or smaller in diameter but long enough to get the the g-spot, etc. Any suggestions? Plus I'm very poor right now so I need something real cheap.
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

Hello I'm also new to this forum as well and I've actually have bought a vibrator before but they don't work for me. I bought a bullet at adameve.com and it didn't work for penetration so I bought the red lady finger here and the girth is too big. I'm a virgin, plus I'm a bit small so I can't handle the nearly 4" girth on it. I need something 1" or smaller in diameter but long enough to get the the g-spot, etc. Any suggestions? Plus I'm very poor right now so I need something real cheap.

I saw a super thin little g-spot toy here - http://www.tabutoys.com/product/G_spot_vibrators/Tera_Patrick_s_Waterproof_G_6_5_

and this one too - http://www.tabutoys.com/product/G_spot_vibrators/Marina_Opulent_Slender_G_5_inches

oh and here's another one - http://www.tabutoys.com/product/G_spot_vibrators/Jelly_G_Spot_Waterproof_Slim_6_

PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks but I also saw a blue petite one for just $8.50. It says it's only 1" thick but it looks bigger. I thought about getting that one but I don't know.

http://www.tabutoys.com/catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=3686
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

Thanks but I also saw a blue petite one for just $8.50. It says it's only 1" thick but it looks bigger. I thought about getting that one but I don't know.

http://www.tabutoys.com/catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=3686

If you are specifically looking for a g-spot toy, the vibe me may not be the best one. (and yes it is only an inch in diameter) It is best to go with a curved one. Some of Rosy's suggestions were good for g-action. Also, check out the My First Mini. It's currently out of stock, but they'll be back soon.

There's also the Couple's Pink Pleasure Wand and the Jungle G-Cheetah.

jozef88

Reply with quote  #9 
fleshlight... 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #10 
Well Fleshlight would be awesome for a person with a penis but our Princess happens not to have one
jozef88

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

Well, a lot of those strap on butterflies are REALLY low quality. With that said, you could use your hands to add more pressure if you like. I am a grinder, too and that is what I have done.
well done... 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #12 
I like the Fun Factory toys. They are all silicone and the motor is very heavy duty and they are quiet. I have found that with sex toys, you usually get what you pay for. "Cheap" toys will be loud, or made of inferior materials which are not only nasty, but can be dangerous. Things like "jelly rubber" and other pthalate containing toys.

I know money is tight, but a good toy will not only last you a long time, but it will work better. The Fun Factory toys are a good example, the material is inert, it has no smell, and the motors are strong. My dh bought a "cheap" G Spot toy at a sex shop near our house, and although it is fine to use as a dildo, (motor off) the motor is SO loud, that I am afraid to turn it on. (We have children, and it is also so loud it makes me laugh and then he starts to laugh and the whole thing is silly.) At least the plastic in this one is not dangerous on this toy, and the bulb is kind of fun, but we won't use it as a "vibrator" due to a cheap motor being TOO loud. (And my guess is the battery life is terrible.) We used to have a weird smelling toy, (smelled like a shower curtain and fake cherry flavoring, UG.) before I knew how dangerous they were and we got rid of it when I learned about the pthalates.

I think maybe saving for a little while and buying a good quality toy is your best bet. A good phallic vibrator can be used for clit stimulation, (on the outside only) for penetration and G Spot action and you can use it with the engine on or off. A good high quality silicone is a must in my book (or at least an inert plastic with NO smell) Our main vibe is a good silicone phallic vibe and it is good for everything from solo play, to using while he goes down on me, to DP to anything else we can think of.

Good luck.

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Gell

I like the Fun Factory toys. They are all silicone and the motor is very heavy duty and they are quiet. I have found that with sex toys, you usually get what you pay for. "Cheap" toys will be loud, or made of inferior materials which are not only nasty, but can be dangerous. Things like "jelly rubber" and other pthalate containing toys.

I know money is tight, but a good toy will not only last you a long time, but it will work better. The Fun Factory toys are a good example, the material is inert, it has no smell, and the motors are strong. My dh bought a "cheap" G Spot toy at a sex shop near our house, and although it is fine to use as a dildo, (motor off) the motor is SO loud, that I am afraid to turn it on. (We have children, and it is also so loud it makes me laugh and then he starts to laugh and the whole thing is silly.) At least the plastic in this one is not dangerous on this toy, and the bulb is kind of fun, but we won't use it as a "vibrator" due to a cheap motor being TOO loud. (And my guess is the battery life is terrible.) We used to have a weird smelling toy, (smelled like a shower curtain and fake cherry flavoring, UG.) before I knew how dangerous they were and we got rid of it when I learned about the pthalates.

I think maybe saving for a little while and buying a good quality toy is your best bet. A good phallic vibrator can be used for clit stimulation, (on the outside only) for penetration and G Spot action and you can use it with the engine on or off. A good high quality silicone is a must in my book (or at least an inert plastic with NO smell) Our main vibe is a good silicone phallic vibe and it is good for everything from solo play, to using while he goes down on me, to DP to anything else we can think of.

Good luck.

Which fun factory toys? Chrstmas is coming and I could use some shopping help.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #14 
Maybe P Gell will respond with their favorites. In the meantime, check out our Fun Factory selection.
Teresaw

Reply with quote  #15 
Hi:
I'm new here , but not to sexual pleasure.
I u love to grind u need a wand.
Believe me, u will agree.

I'm trying to be good.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.