Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
P Gell

Reply with quote  #16 

Which fun factory toys? Chrstmas is coming and I could use some shopping help.

The Heartbreaker and the Gallen are really nice. My favorite (sorry, I don't think Tabu carries it yet, but maybe they could look into it) is the Boss Lady. It's huge (8 inch plus long and a really nice girth) and pink and very quiet. I also prefer the battery compartment on the Boss Lady, as although the Heartbreaker is great, it has a "wonky" bat compartment and the newer style on the Boss Lady is more user friendly. Although I have heard that Fun Factory is using the newer battery compartment on all it's toys, now.

I know some ladies who like the S shaped ones, which are rechargable. These give you internal and clit stim at the same time. Nice. Although we have a budget for these things, we have NO place to put it while it charges. We have kids, and keep our toys in Sugar Sacs in the underwear drawer.   http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Sugar_Sak_Anti_Bacterial_Toy_Bag

I'm personally, not a big fan of "Rabbit" vibes, but only because our vibes do double duty (me alone, and also used when with him) and I don't want him to think there nothing for him to do. Although I don't have one, the Fun Factory "Rabbit" vibes seem like the "ears" are MUCH stronger looking than many others.

Reply with quote  #17 
according to me dildos are the best.
newgirl

Reply with quote  #18 
what she said. what kind of toy do i buy . first time buyer, first time anything really.
claire.tibbs

Reply with quote  #19 
Deffinately get yourself one

Either try something like this - google , platinum passion vibe virgin.
OOrrrr.. Maybe try something completely different like, ermm... a oui personal massager, they are little but sooo powerful.
I use it when im with my partner for that extra bit of stimulation.

Good Luck.  Once you get into the world of vibes, its amazing!
Love Claire
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgirl

what she said. what kind of toy do i buy . first time buyer, first time anything really.

Well it depends on how you want to use it. If you want to penetrate yourself don't look in the clitoral vibes section. If you think you just want to play around on the outside of your body, look at clitoral vibes. If you're new to all of this, orgasms included, I'd say go for a clitoral toy. Most women won't orgasm through just penetration (although we certainly can) so you might want to start by applying pressure to your clitoris with something like the Wonder Massager. It has 10 different speeds/patterns and is designed for external use.

If you do want to use it internally, take a look at the Evolved Lustre Diamond vibe. It's slimmer than your usual 1.5" vibe and has a nifty curve at the tip. You might just discover your G-spot with this toy!

Remember to get some water-based lubricant to use with any toy.

newgirl

Reply with quote  #21 
thanks, i'll add them to my wish list.
Locroco

Reply with quote  #22 
Well, I think that dildos are the best in your case..
clairesexy

Reply with quote  #23 
first sex toy is always a tricky one, I started with a Jessica rabbit which was really good first sex toy or a bullet vibrator is good as this gets a lot of stimulation on your clitoris.  My favourite one at the moment is a butterfly which straps around your legs great for orgasms ;-)
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #24 
Teresaw is right on. I've bought my wife a lot of toys; some with her knowledge and some without. A lot were very expensive but she still seems to prefer her wand. It has variable speeds and a head with three different surfaces: flat nubbed and ribbed. Pressure is what feels good and you apply only what you need but for what it's worth she's a grinder too. I asked her about the other toys and she admitted that for the times when I'm not around and she want to get off she always goes back to her wand. Also it is a plug in cord type, not battery powered or rechargeable. That's my consumer's two cents worth and I hope it helps.  HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.