Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
What kind of feet do you find most arousing? And, who's feet would you love to worship if you had the chance?
ael2005678

Reply with quote  #2 
My passion is high-arches and painted toes, especially if she's wearing fishnets. Drives me bananas every time

Adam_Foster

Reply with quote  #3 
Any feet attached to a beautiful woman
even better if their hot and sweaty
Turningjapanese

Reply with quote  #4 
smooth, soft feet attached to long shapely legs and calves
iwantcandy

Reply with quote  #5 
For me it really depends on the woman. I don't care how pretty her feet are and how high her arch is if I'm not sexually attracted to her. Now, a nice, petite set of feet attached to a busty redhead is a whole different story.
Massage_by_Annie

Reply with quote  #6 
My new boyfriend seems to be very aroused by my feet and always gives me footrubs as a prelude to sex. This is such an alien concept to me. Does he have a foot fetish?
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage_by_Annie

My new boyfriend seems to be very aroused by my feet and always gives me footrubs as a prelude to sex. This is such an alien concept to me. Does he have a foot fetish?

He may very well have Annie. Judging from your recent posts he also sounds like a pretty open minded guy. Why don't you just ask him?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage_by_Annie

It is true that the largest erogenous zone is actually the skin itself. Feet are an extremely responsive part of the body. He may very well have a foot fetish, but unless it turns you off, lay back and enjoy it! If he meets your needs in other ways, don't penalize him for devotion to your feet. It may be the thing he needs as a prelude to sex, so be very gentle if it is something you don't want him doing.

Bohemianchk

Reply with quote  #9 
You know I've never been approached by a foot fetishest before and I'm starting to feel a little insulted. I have nice feet, I think? I want to try it just once to see what all the fuss is about.

-Barbra De Angelis
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.