Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
I've read about this in erotica stories and wikipedia's exert on it but I was wondering if people really do that and to such an extreme in real life. I'm talking about men in S&M style relationships with women or another man who is basically "forced" to take the feminine role in the relationship. I've read erotica fiction stories about men not just getting pegged by a dominatrix but also forced to take estrogen pills to grow breasts (or hormone pills, I guess the kind a transsexual would take), forced to get breasts implants, etc. Not just dress like a woman. Has anyone here, known anybody in that sort of situation?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
It seems to me that the pills and surgery would be quite extreme. Do some people do it? Probably. Most people probably stick to roleplay and costuming though
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
I agree, I can see how it could be a turn on to some people to have sort of a he-she man and have both sexualized organs of both sexes but if the person in question is straight but willing to be in a dominant S&M relationship, I'd say being forced to take the more drastic/permanent approaches would be kind of psychologically damaging.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.