Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Asspro

Reply with quote  #1 
If you have extreme anal experience let's get a thread going. Sex or orientation is not important.
Belladonna

Reply with quote  #2 
My ex had an insatiable appetite for anal (and a high tolerance for pain) so we started him on a stretching program of big plugs and worked up to huge dildos. Eventually this progressed to me giving him his first fisting experience. I guess you can say I popped his cherry  ..It took me forever to get past the knuckles because I was nervous about hurting him but he loved every minute of it. It was intense seeing only my wrist showing to say the least.
Lane4

Reply with quote  #3 
I must say fisting is the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. It all started with my "naughty" habit of tickling and caressing my anus while masturbating,,,and then progressed on to bigger and better things. I prefer women to do the fisting as they have smaller hands and tend to be more careful though I have had some amazing experiences with men.
WildBill

Reply with quote  #4 
Anal sex I get..this I don't get.
human_fighter

Reply with quote  #5 
my GF told me the other day she wanted to fist me... I told her I'd be up for it lol sofar I can fit three of my fingers in there and I can take about a three inch dildo with some work so I think her hand is the next reasonable step
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.