Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
It's that time of the year again where we try to orgasm the world into peace.

December 21st 2009 (yup, on the solstice)

The website isn't updated yet, but should be soon. In the meantime, here are the specs:

Mark Your Calendars

This year's Solstice is on December 21, 2009 at 17:47 UTC, and we thought, since it falls on a Monday for much of the world, we would give everyone a 24-hour period around that time. That would be 5:47 a.m. on Dec. 21st to 5:47 a.m. on Dec. 22nd, UTC.

WHO? All Men and Women, you and everyone you know.

WHERE? Everywhere in the world, but especially in countries with weapons of mass destruction and places where violence is used in place of mediation.

WHEN? December 21st, 2009
at 17:47 Universal Time (GMT)

WHY? To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible instantaneous surge of human biological, mental and spiritual energy.

We have not yet updated the site for 2009, but last year's is still up and has all the basic info, plus some of the hopeful feelings we had this time last year.......

Perhaps the message is  - put greater faith in the power of the individual to make change through positive intention than in political leaders, view every pronouncement of "fact" by the mega-media with the skepticism it deserves, and remember that culture can be changed.

We can only be controlled if we allow it.

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
sounds kinda gimicky but cool
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
A little hippy-dippy but "global orgasm" does have a cool ring to it. Band name, anyone?
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
LMAO...I can see the promos for THAT band...

"Global Orgasm...Cum See Us Fuck Around with Music!"

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes! They'd have to cover the Beatles "Come Together"
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
I think it's a fantastic idea! Right now it seems like the entire world is in a bad mood and at odds with each other.

When you are in a bad mood, an orgasm does more to perk you up than just about anything else, right?

Maybe all those years following the Dead did it to me, but I do think that there is a Global Consciousness, what better way to change the Mood of the Earth than to have everyone making love (either in pairs, groups or by oneself) all at one time!

Beautiful! On Solstice, My Man and I usually light candles, have a special meal and think about the coming bleak days of winter, and what we can do to make those a little more Light. After the small one is in bed, and the older ones have gone out, this would of course, be a perfect way to end the day, or start it!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.