Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
Tell us your most sexy, scandalous, or downright humiliating bachelorette stories. (And we want to hear every terrible detail.)
Queenbee

Reply with quote  #2 
OK so let me preface this story with what happens in Vegas does not always stay in Vegas. My girlfriend had hers there and it was outta control. First off, she is NOT a drinker but she was banging shots by 8:30. I've known this woman since grade school and I've always been the "bad seed" but this girl went and lost her fool mind!  I mean, here's me, literally having to pull her sloppy drunk self off of men left and right. We finally get her back to the hotel and she dissapears. And where do we find her? That's right! In the pool knocking boots with one of the employees! Ack! Eventually the story did get back around to her husband a year later and they almost got divorced. Thank God she married a very understanding man!
DangGrrl

Reply with quote  #3 
at my friends party they hired some low-rent strippers. I don't even know where they found these guys (like the convenience store) but it looked like they were working for food stamps or something. dancin around in dirty socks no less! It was just nasty.

Reply with quote  #4 
You women are VICIOUS. Anyway, I have the worst bachelorette story ever. A friend of mine who shall remain unnamed threw a party for one of her girlfriends and brought alonga blow-up man doll. You know the one with the Englebert Humperdink face and no weener? That one. So, everyone decides Englebert really, really needs a weener so they try to stick one on (like, some kind of vegetable) with duck tape. Obviously that doesn't work so when they pull the tape off it tears the plastic and it's bye-bye blow-up doll. Now, my crazy and now very drunk friend decides to perform mouth-to-crotch life support on Engelbert much to the delight of all her friends who are snapping away on their cameras. Think that's bad? Wait..there's more. Somebody pulls out crazy glue and they decide to stick the hole together which seems to actually melt the plastic even more. My friend starts blowing on it maniacally and gets her face fused to the plastic and the rest is history. No, she did not have to go to the emergency room but she did lose several layers of skin on her cheek.

Reply with quote  #5 
I threw a bachelorette party for my sister and we brought in 2 male dancers dressed as cops..no big surprise there. They did the whole "there's been a disturbance, you need to turn your music down" thing and everybody was pretty much like "Yah, take off your pants!" Anyway, the music is banging and we're all having a great time dancing and drinking and then we here pounding on the door. Guess what? There's 2 more cops! They are totally good looking so we're looking at each other like "who ordered these guys?" and the girls start yelling at them to take it off. Well, it turned out they really were cops and one of them even had to tell a girl to step back because she was tugging on him. Apparently our music was too loud but they were cool about it.

Reply with quote  #6 
No regrets here. My girlfriends threw my party at a gay bar and we had the best time! It was the perfect place because there was no pressure but of course we were surrounded by gorgeous men and lots of strippers. I got on the bar that night!
Mikkiluva

Reply with quote  #7 
At my best friends bachelorette party we went to the Riverwalk and got completely wasted! We ended up sitting outside and yelling at any and all guys that went by, "show us your dick!!!!" You'd be surprised how many guys stood up and showed the goods. It was sooo funny and I'll never forget it how hard we laughed. The bride peed herself that night!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.