Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

Do you like to use vibrating cock rings or toys?
 Absolutely! Feels so good. 4 80%
 Never - no way, no how 1 20%
 Haven't tried it 0 0%
 I'd be interested in trying one 0 0%
Total votes: 5   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
We get customers looking for "couples toys" quite a bit and honestly, other than vibrating cock rings, there isn't a whole lot on the market for couples to share. We'd like to know how many of you guys have used vibrating cockrings or any other type of vibrating toys. If you've used a vibrator before, how do you use it? In my personal experience, I've only heard most men say, "get the vibration away from my balls!"

So, we're curious. What kind of vibration do you men out there like, if any?

studley

Reply with quote  #2 
I like vibration behind my balls.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
My husband is really ticklish so doesn't much like vibes. I tried a bullet directly on him and he freaked out. d= Vibrating cock rings aren't as direct so he doesn't mind them but they don't really do much either.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
I have my own plug-in 'body massager' that I use quite frequently. Sometimes I get a little sensitive so I'm careful where I put it.

While I have a few different styles of cock rings, I do not have one that vibrates....yet.

Pecos

Reply with quote  #5 
Weve done the vibro ring. she loved it. I could have done without the vibration but the tightness of it did keep me harder.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
With variable speed and intensity on the higher end models you have different strokes for different folks. Try it you might like it. Hank
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
This is great feedback, everyone. Keep it coming! I'd like some fresh info for my male callers looking for "couples toys" ideas.

Come on, ye who do not reply but lurk in the shadows...we just want your 2 cents!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh...you wanted infomation on more than just cock rings....all righty then...

Dreamer and I each have anal toys...mine is a cock ring that has a dildo and a vibrator (that kinda worked)...she has a strap-on that has a built in vibrator that really got her off.

We have a set of basic bed restraints that are a lot of fun (never used it on me...yet).

We have two games...Hearts are Wild! (a board game) and '4 Play' (an interactive DVD). Plus a game we made up... '10 Questions Strip Poker' (instead of taking off an article of clothes for every hand you lose, the winner of the hand gets to ask the other a sexual question...the clothes come off about every 3rd hand)

One thing we also do is 'Sex Theme Week Ends...something is designated to be the theme for the week end...like 'Bikini Bra Saturday' or 'Short Skirt Week End'...they have been a lot of fun!

Hope that helps...

jozef88

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studley

I like vibration behind my balls.

me too.. 
matthue76

Reply with quote  #10 
Hey Rabbit Vibrator, Remote Control Vibrator is my favorite. you know its very enjoyable. using a vibrator is not a big task. so try yourself  you will understand because every man has his own way of test.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.