Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
AntiHeroUK

Reply with quote  #1 
42 yo jobless male seeks 21-26 yo aerobics instructor/Hooters waitress to treat me like the gift that I am. Don't worry about your cooking skills-my Mother will take care of that upstairs as well as our laundry. You will spend your days plying my hirsute body with sex toys and various fruits and vegetables when we aren't playing World Of Warcraft. A dream come true for the right lucky lady!

I appreciate honesty so if you are a 300 pound inmate name Stan describing himself as a busty flight attendant please come clean-We still may be able to work something out. I just hope you can appreciate premature ejaculation.
WildBill

Reply with quote  #2 
There's only room for one hairy, flatulent bastard around here.
Tigger

Reply with quote  #3 
At least his honesty is refreshing. Most men like this would describe themselves as an "athletic entrepreneur" with a 12 inch penis.
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #4 
As a busty 300 pound inmate named Stan I resent that comment.
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #5 
What woman doesn't relish premature ejaculation?
AntiHeroUK

Reply with quote  #6 
No takers then?
Ohbaby

Reply with quote  #7 
Ooohh!  You've been holding out on us!  I saw your photo on another website.

I'd love to be your goddess.  Do you think your mom can add some highlights to my hair when she is done with the house cleaning?  I really need to keep up appearances.  I can do my own nails.  Really.

Warcraft is fine, but I'd really love to wash your car in cut off jean shorts and a thin white t-shirt. 

Maybe there really is someone out there for everyone.

Ciao!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.