Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm still having a lot of pain with my new knee after the manipulation under anesthesia and at physical therapy they recommended that I buy a portable "tenz machine" for at home. It puts a low frequency current between sticky paddles through your tissues and it really feels good. I was thinking it could have some value as a sex toy as well. The home model is battery powered so there's no way you're going to hurt yourself or your partner. Has anyone ever tried it? I asked my little prude physical therapist and all she did was give me a disgusted look and call me a dirty old man. Hank 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

I asked my little prude physical therapist and all she did was give me a disgusted look and call me a dirty old man. Hank 

Ha! You know she's thinking about trying it now...

mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #3 
Tens units are actually very popular in the BDSM realm for electrical play. They sell them on the more "advanced" BDSM online stores.
studley

Reply with quote  #4 
Yep - I started to play with one a while back. The wife has one she is supposed to use on her back. I tried it to achieve anal stimulation and it was a great feeling. I have not had time yet to adequately try penile stimulation with it.  If you look on the web you can find all kinds of attachments to use for sex play with tens units.  And be advised that while the current may not be enough to kill you you can definetly make it extremely painful.
Leoskorn

Reply with quote  #5 
  I see no problem in trying a little electric BDSM. Then the sparks can really fly. I've never used electronic stimulant during intercourse but I have had great memories with cock rings.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
One thing I can warn everyone about is DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU TRY TO REMOVE ONE OF THE ELECTRODES or believe me you'll get the electrical shock of a life time. Like off of a cars ignition coil before the advent of electronic ignition. Of course it's only powered by a nine volt battery  but they really stepped it up and that little sucker can bite and it hurts! No damage done because there's hardly any current involved but when that happened on my knee I thought, oh brother that sure wouldn't feel good on the fun parts of my body. We haven't tried it in the genital area yet, only on my knee because that's what's usually sore when we try to go to sleep. It works great for that.

What I found on the web were attachments that looked like cock rings or cages that made it look like something that would be strictly solo, for masturbation, and that's not necessary when my honey's around. When we get some play time, and I remember, I want to experiment with placement of the electrodes around the genital area. I'm just thinking that if I had them placed around my groin, on either side, like I do when I use it on my knee, say when my honey gives me a BJ that should be a real trip. Of course it deadens the knee pain so maybe it wouldn't work as well as I think it would. Also if one of the electrodes came off at that time that wouldn't be good either. So far the thing I don't like most about using it is that you're pretty well trussed up and immobile when you're using it like they do at physical therapy on my knee. So maybe we're entering virgin territory here. I'll try to keep you posted on what I find out but I was hoping someone had already blazed the trail.  Hank
studley

Reply with quote  #7 
Go to a web site called "smartstim.com". More info than you need - even videos of "HFO's" (hands-free orgasms).

There seems to be basically two kinds of E-stim, one using tens units, or units like them, and home-made affairs where you use audio tracks and a stereo amp to generate the juice.

Looks like the most popular hookup is one "probe' around or at the head of the penis and another around the base or an anal probe.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
I went to smartstim.com and that lead me to numerous other sites. Most are trying to sell toys. What I was looking for was a straight forward explanation of where to place the electrodes on the body for sexual stimulation. So far no luck and it seems to be seek and ye shall find. Hank
studley

Reply with quote  #9 
Go to their small movies section Hank. You will see many examples of where to put the "trodes".
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #10 
SmartStim.com seems to be a good site but I've had a hell of a time registering to get on there. I get through jumping through there hoops and it says my email address is already in use. Then there's no one to talk or email to for assistance. Hmmm. Hank
studley

Reply with quote  #11 
Hmmmm, dunno what to suggest Hank. Could it be you joined once before and forgot? 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.