Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
I have (not counting countless celebrities) but people I've known in my life. I find a lot of the people I'm attracted to and sometimes have a good platonic (or other type of non-sexual) relationship with are people I find more appealing. On the flipside, I'm usually not attracted to the single guys that are interested in me but some of them have been extremely weird (like in a disgusting, dangerous way).
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
It's kind of an old thread but I'll comment. YES I have!  I was really turned on by the wife of a friend of mine. She was a beautiful woman with a semi-deep voice (which turns me on) and always went around braless and had what I'd call prefectly shaped breasts. Even in a sweatshirt and jeans doing garden work she looked fantastic. And she is very intelligent and funny too. 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
I think some people are more attracted to those in a relationship because they put out a different vibe. Sometimes single people are too single, if you know what I mean. (Desperate) Those who are already commited may come off as cooler, confident yet hard to get. People like that challenge I guess.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Princess. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about I'd be very wary of people already in a  relationship. A friend of mine use to say, "If there was no ring there were no strings," and he got his ass kicked a couple of times. Soem times the vibes those people put out are just flirtations but if you take them up on it you become the bad guy. That's how affairs start and there's not usually a happy ending. Hank
Sabrina

Reply with quote  #5 
dont worry your not on your own, my current partner is actually married and its quite easy to fall head over heals for them.  The not knowing of wether anything will materialise from it is very hard but in the meantime you have to go with the flow in the hope that things continue.  Sometimes this opportunity is a easier option against a full on relationship

Reply with quote  #6 
Well crushes are certainly one thing. I've done it a time or two, sure.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #7 
I have, but I hauled ass away from it as soon and as fast as I could! I cherish what I have with my Man, and I wouldn't want to intrude on what anyone else has. We may not have control over what we feel or who we are attracted to, but we do have control over what we DO about it. Unless you and your admired are in open relationships, this is the way I handle this kind of thing.

Your mileage may vary.

Caveat this is NOT a "moral" judgment, just my take on how to keep my current relationship intact. Your results may be different and you may have a different idea of this. It's not up to me.

Reply with quote  #8 
Is there anything with woman being a cougar? Caue honestly the lady i was with was amazing haha but she was like my best friend's mom so its not really all that cool. Happened almost like four years ago i was like fourteen and i belive the chick was like 28 or somthing like that so is that kinda wron or what? we still like keep in contact well her daughter does (my best friend) and idk if I should tell her or let it all play out because looks like somthing might happen between us and i doont want anything major do go down ya know?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #9 
Blaqk Mazzacre - I'm not here to judge what is or isn't "wrong" but baby boy let's review:

1) "almost 4 years ago"...so are you over 18 or not? Scarleteen or Sex etc might be the place for you.

2) Not quite legal. I wouldn't post my email address and as much personal info as you have to register for this forum if you didn't want this information public knowledge.

3)There is nothing wrong with a woman being a cougar if she is having sex with a person of the legal age.

4)What are you asking? Should you tell who? The daughter? I think if "something might happen" then the daughter (your best friend?) will probably find out so come clean. And stay clean - use condoms!

And if you're over 18, keep on posting.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.