Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Olehippy

Reply with quote  #1 
To say things have changed would be like saying the shy is green. Charlie divorce went as her lawyer said it would and her ex-hubby is doing 10 to 15, turns out the gun he pulled on her was stolen and he also had a few other that were hot. The divorce judge turned out to be female and she hung him out to dry seeing he was a convicted felon now and he lost both houses, 80% of the money he had stashed away  and she now has a life time order of protection from him so even when he gets out he can't be withing 1000 ft of her and will have to do 10 years of probation. The ole boy was pretty smart about fianaces but stupid about hiding them, so all in all Charlie will never have to work a day in her life.  After selling both the houses and using that money she bought 50 acres on a lake, her driveway is about a half mile long and the house sits about 50 ft from the water. She didn't go crazy on a big place 20,000 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 4 bath, nice big kitchen, with all the toys, nice great room and 4 car garage and full deck on the back. She did splurge on solar power and she gets back a nice chunk from the power company, and she was lucky to have a artisen spring running under her property so the water is great.
I helped her pick out a sercurity system and the place is very secure with camera and three different ways to call for help. I also taught her how to handle and shoot a handgun and shot gun safely and I pitty anyone who messes around with her, she has a bad habit of shooting at the groin. Besides all this the day the place was finished she handed me my own set of keys, along with all the codes, I have my own closet which she had filled with cloths, which I argued with her about but lost that one, and I have my own place in the garage when I pull in. She got bored just sitting around so she took a job with some music mag and has to travel a couple times a month so I keep taps on the place for her but when she's home I make it out there at least 3 times a week and even some weekends.
Now I know your wondering about our sex life. Well that has only got better. We kept everything low key till after her divorce was final and even for a couple month after then once she started to build the new place we had a place to be alone without all the prying eyes.  Like with any divorce most of the friends she had left with it, but she made alot of new ones once she got the job.  She decided to throw a weekend party for these people and I helped out by doing all the cooking  of the meat.  I knew most of these people never had lamb or pig on a outdoor spit so that along with chickens is what I decided to do. She had a cater do all the salads and other stuff and I had a couple of buddy help me with the cooking.  About 45 people showed up and they all had a great time, there were many who took advantage of the lake and most the woman were under the age of 30 and all were trophy wives so to speak so there was plenty to look at.  It didn't bother me but my buddies were walking around with hardon's most of the day. By 1:00 a.m. the place had cleared out and the clean up was mostly done also, I was beat and so was Charlie,  she gave each of my buddies $300 for helping out and they didn't want to take it but she made them. When they left she took my hand and said to follow her and then the fun really began.

Reply with quote  #2 
I didn't know what I was being led into but with Charlie you were always surprised.  She led me to our bedroom and the place was lit only by about a dozen candles giving it a soft glow and making her look more beautiful that she normally is, if that is possible.  I on the other hand smell like the lone survivor of a forest fire, being as I was in a tent most of the day tending the spits.  I had been drinking also and more than I normally do because of all the heat.  This said I was feeling pretty worn by this point.  She made me sit on the bed and started to undress me, telling me what a big hit I was with everyone from the office and how much they enjoyed the food.  All I really wanted to do was grab a shower and crawl between the sheets and sleep but Charlie had other ideas. Once she had my shirt off and pants undone she told me to stand and she knelt and started to pull both my pants and underwear down at the same time. Normally but this point I would be hard as a rock but not this time I was just to worn out and she knew it.
Charlie, smiling up at me," Awww poor baby's, to pooped to pop. That's OK I wasn't going to rape you right now anyway, I like smoked meat but not this kind. Follow me."

She got up and took my hand and led me to the bathroom, I couldn't wait to get in the shower and let the hot water revive me but once inside the door I knew she had other plans.  Charlie had picked out the biggest tub she could find when we were furnishing the place, it could easily fit 4 and had 20 water jets that could massage a horse if need be.  She helped me in and the water was alittle hotter than I like it so it took me a couple of minutes to sink down into it but once there it felt great. Then she turned on the water jets and I just sighed in relief at how good it felt.  I laid my head back and closed my eyes and just let them do their job, it felt like the wieryness was just melting away. I was about to fall asleep when I felt Charlie climb into the tub. I opened my eyes and she was standing up to her knees in the water with two glasses of wine.  I sat up somewhat and reached for one as she slowly lowered herself down facing me.
Charlie,"Starting to feel any better?  I want to thank you for everything you did for me today to make it go so well. Everyone loved the house and how we have it set up. You were a big hit with all the woman and I think you made some of the guys look bad to their better halves. I know more that one of them is more than likely at home making love and wishing it was you on top of them right now, instead of who they are with."

"And what give you that idea?  I'm a lot older than most those guys and no were near as physically fit as they are so why would they be thinking of me, unless they just like my cooking?"

Charlie," Oh you know how girls talk. When the guys were down at the boat house checking it out we were sitting on the deck and one thing led to another and they started to ask about you and how we met and you know all the little details. So I let a bit out of the bag and threw out the day one or more would corner me and ask other little things."

"Well I hope you didn't let to much out of the bag, I wouldn't want any of them thinking bad of you.'

Charlie," I don't think you have to worry, most of them are cheating on their spouses anyway, but I didn't let that part out of the bag anyway, that is none of their business but they were asking about our sex life, after you came up and gabbed my ass and was making out with me in the kitchen when you thought no one could see us.  Seems Linda and Niki were coming out of the bathroom and when they saw you grabbing my ass they closed the door  but left it open enough to watch and they caught me rubbing you cock while you were squeezing my ass."

"Now that you mention it I didn't see any of them really showing any real signs of affection, maybe a little peck but no ass grabbing as you put it."

Charlie now slid over next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder and placed one hand on my cock massaging it under the water.

Charlie," That's what I saw too and after talking to them I found out that most feel that the guys are lousy lovers also, you know wam bam thank you mam kind of guys. Only two said that their better half was any good in bed but not all the time."

"And just what did you tell them about your sex life?"

Charlie,"Basically that today was the longest I have even seen you without a hard on, and that you fuck me silly at least 5 times a day or at least eat me that many times and I give you blow jobs in between just so I can have a little rest."

Unlucky for me I was sipping my wine when she said this and I burst out laughing and chocking at the same time, wine went every where even out my nose. Charlie couldn't help but crack up also. By the time I got back to near normal we both had tears running down our faces and were red as beets.

"I can't believe you said that to them, they must think I'm some kind of sex pervert or a mad man of some kind."

Charlie,"Well I didn't say it exactly that way but I let them know that you are the perfect lover and a very kind and caring person who thinks of me first.  Two of the girls even asked if I would share you with them at least one time."

"Now I know your pulling my leg. Why would they even thing of messing with me when they have what they have?"

Charlie,"Don't go cutting yourself short there, your a very handsome looking older man, and you have a way of talking with someone that makes them feel good about themselves. Most these woman know that the guys are using them as trophys and they don't treat them very good other wise.  They may spend lots of money and give them want every they can buy but emotionally they leave a lot to be filled. You've always talked to people and not looked down at them or up to them, just treated them right, that's the big difference. When you told Niki that you loved her long jet black hair, she just loved that, she takes great pride in it and keeping it nice but he doesn't even notice it, and  Linda said you like the pendent she was wearing, she made that herself and has been making jewelery for years but he old man thinks its a waste of her time. A few others made comments about things you said too.  I told them that is just the way you are, you notice things about people."

I sipped my wine and started to think back on the day and she was right, I met all the people there but there is something about each of them that I remembered. The guys were all playing the macho man thing but the woman were just being themselves and it was easier talking to them it seemed.  I finished my wine and looked over and saw that Charlie was asleep with her head on my shoulder.  I hated to wake her but knew that if I didn't I would soon be out like a light too  and we would both end up looking like prunes.  I gently shook her and she opened her eyes,  I told her to get up and that as soon as I washed the stink out of my hair I would get out and we could get some sleep.  She didn't argue and got up out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself and headed off toward the bed.  I did my hair, and rinsed it and grabbed a towel.  I drained the tub and rinsed it out and by the time I was finished Charlie was calling my name from the bedroom.  When I walked out the door into the bedroom there she was laying naked on the bed smiling at me and patting the spot next to her for me to come over.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi it's Charlie, the better half is in the hot tub recouping and happened to leave the site up. I find it funny that it's had 68 reads and no comments, so I'll leave some, first off let me say that I am the luckiest woman on the planet earth.  I did hunt him down but don't tell him that, even though I think he knows it and it was the smartest thing I've ever done. I don't expect him to leave his wife, and would never ask him to as long as things keep going the way they are. I know that I can't function without him being around so if this is the way it has to be I'll take what I can get and be happy with it. Sexually I don't know which one of us is the worst, I can't be around him for  ten minute without wanting  him to take me either orally or what ever way he wants it and he can't keep his hand off of me. It's funny cuz even when we"re just watching a movie at the house I will be leaning up against him and he'll have a arm over my shoulder and his hand will be  cupping my breast, pinching lightly on a nipple, while my hand will be inside his pants slowly stroking his cock. We just can't keep our hands off each other.
A good example is the night of the party, he had been up since 4 am and when I caught up with him in the kitchen I knew he was tired but once I touched him he was hard in a second. Then after everyone had left and we had cleaned up I had a case of the raging horney's after the girls had asked if I wanted to share him so when he came out of the bathroom I only had one thing on my mind, getting that wonderful cock of his inside of me. Poor man didn't have a chance, I was kind enough to just let him lay back while I sucked his cock for a good thirty minutes, then I climbed on top and fucked him silly for a good 20 minutes till I got off. He didn't cum right then but once I turned around and put that big old cock of his up my ass and started to ride him(something that he taught me to do and love) it peaked his interest and he came big time filling me to the max and making me cum big time also. After,  while I was cleaning him off I knew it was the perfect time to bring up the subject of what the other two girls had asked. Knowing he was bone tired and wouldn't be on guard to much I asked him if he ever thought of having sex with more than one woman at a  time.  He surprised me but saying that he had done that before and that it was fun but that was long ago and right now I was enough woman for him. 
Thing is, and he is going to find this out when he gets out of the hot tub, I want to share him with these other woman and they are right now on their way over here for a night of wild sex. I know it sound funny but I want to do this for him, I have no wanting of another man, but I want him to have sex with these other girls  and me. I'm not nuts or going to get jealous, I just want to repay him for what he has done for me in the past. He gets upset when I try and buy him things or pick up the bill when we go out to dinner and it's the only thing I can think of as a way to say thank you for being so good to me.  I have everything ready and as soon as they get here I'm going to have them go into the bedroom and get ready while I keep him busy out there, so I'm going to have to go.  They just called and are about 5 minutes away, I told them the door is open and they know what to do so wish me luck and hopefully he will have a night to write about.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.