Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Olehippy

Reply with quote  #1 
The water was bubbling and swirling around me finding all the sore parts and making them feel a little less sore. My mind was wondering to the conversation that Charlie and I had about Niki and Linda, and the more I thought about what she told me the more I saw how right she was. The guys at the party were all at least 20 years younger that me and some even more than that.  They all seem to be what I call studs, caught up in their lives and worried about how much they all could have or get from it. When they did talk about the woman they were with it was like they were talking about a piece of property not a human being and that in itself didn't set well with me but hey I wasn't the one sleeping with them so I just blew it off. In the back of my mind though I knew that at some point I was going to bring it up to Charlie and make sure that she knew how I felt about it and for her to keep them at a good distance before one of them tried to take advantage somehow of her.

I guess I was about half asleep when I got a strange feeling that someone was watching me.  I figured it was Charlie and that she was being quiet so not to wake me but I decided to let he off the hook, so not opening my eyes I said, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get in here and join me?"  The voice that answered wasn't Charlie's and what it said brought me wide awake in a flash.  "That all depends on if you don't mind us joining you naked."  I opened my eyes and what filled them almost made me slip off the seat I was sitting on.  Before me stood a naked Linda and Niki.  Linda was the first to sit on the edge of the hot tub, she's about 5' 9'' and 135 lbs,  she's a natural blond from what I could tell and has the longest legs for someone her size.  She's build like a brick shithouse,  with everything in the right place, except she had a really large set of tits, likely 38 d at least and with silver dollar aerola's and thumb size nipples.  She also has a all over tan,deep sea blue eyes, and just a heart shaped patch of pubic hair about her slit. Niki on the other hand is your classic orential. All of 5' 2''  long silky black hair that reaches all the way down to the back of her knees, light brown skin and deep brown eyes.  I found out that she is half Thai and half French and only been in the U.S. for 10 years and a naturalize citizen.  She carries most of her 120 lbs on her chest which is about a 34 E or better and  her areola's are about the size of tennis balls with nipples that have to be the biggest I have ever seen on a woman, their not long but have to be at least a half inch across.  She doesn't have a hair anywhere on her body except her head and she has her pubs priced with a half carat diamond. Before I could slid all the way under the water Linda had her legs in the tub and spread her legs putting her hands on her knees.  Niki sat besides her and swung her legs in the tub and took the same position and they both just looked at me as I took in two of the most beautiful woman besides Charlie I had seen naked in a long while.

Linda, smiling with a devilish grin." Charlie set this up as a way to thank you for making the party a hit with us. We wanted to do this because we're tired of being taken for granted and we both think that you are someone special and want you to show us how  we should be treated.  We're both unhappy with how our lives are and have been missing out on a lot because we really don't know if there is anything out there that is better than what we have and we want to find out if there is.

Niki." I dated Jim for 6 months before I let him make love to me. I never touched him till that night and he was kind and gentle but after that I moved in with him.  I thought we would be married by now but like my mother said to me, why by the cow when you can get the mile for free. It's been 5 years and the last 4 I haven't had a orgasm from him. He always wants a blow job but he won't eat me and as soon as he cums he's gone or asleep. I have to play with myself and I'm getting real tired of me left out to dry so to speak. I need a man to make me cum and not someone who is going to fall asleep once he does. Can you help us."

This is when Charlie walked out the door. She came around behind me and leaned down and kissed me of the top of the head as the two girl walked across and sat one on each side of me.  Niki's hands went to my semi hard cock and Linda ran hers across my chest stopping to play with my nipples.

Charlie, "Well I see that the ladies have gotten your attention, so what do you say, are you going to help them/
If so I will be inside if you don't mind as I think they are going to need your full attention and don't worry about me, I want this for you and I hope that they will make you very happy and you them.  Now have fun and enjoy each other, come find me when your through."

She leaned down and kissed me once again and turned and walked away. I would lover for Charlie to join us but I knew that she wanted the girls to be alone with me without having to think of what  she would be thinking about sharing me in front of her.  This after all was her idea and as usual I would not let her down or try and out think her at this point.

Niki's hand was not pumping slowly up and down my cock and it was getting bigger by the second, Linda was nibbling on my neck and her tongue would from time to time find it way to my ear. I still have my hands at my side and was enjoying the attention being thrust upon me but that didn't last for long.  I put one hand each over the crotch of each woman and used a finger to massage their crack fully and then one I felt them getting wet inside I moved my finger up to their clits at the same time. This brought a moan from each of them, Niki rose up and rubbed her tits across my face, I caught her left nipple in my mouth and sucked it deeply into it and bit lightly on it cause her body to stiffen and a gasp to come from deep inside her as she squeeze my cock a little tighter and jerked it a little faster. Linda  then grabbed my head and pulled it down to her breast and I sucked on her right nipple feeling it grow as I ran my tongue around it.

Sex in a hot tub can be fun but I had been laying in this one for a good hour before the ladies arrived.  I was starting to feel like a prune and new that to have the kind of experience that I wanted for these woman it wasn't the place to do it.  I told them it was time to move the party which brought whining from both of them but I got up and climbed out and headed inside.  The followed and I stopped at the wine fridge and took out two bottle of wine and told them to grab some glasses and follow me.  I headed to the spare bedroom that Charlie had set up as a play room. It had a California King bed and the bed side table drawers were filled with toys and lube something the I thought might come in handy. It also had a 60 inch big screen  for watching movies and also was equipted with video recorders if you wanted to tape yourself or just watch yoursleves  while making love. I asked Linda to grab a couple of towel from the bathroom so we could dry  and Niki said she would go with her as she needed o use the bathroom. Never fails woman tend to go in pacts when it comes to the bathrooms.  They did throw me a towel before closing the door and I dried off and opened the wine and poured three glasses then sat in one of the lounge chairs and waited for them to return. I heard the shower running and new that they were rinsing off which was no big deal and a few minutes latter they both came out of the bathroom holding hands and walked over to the bed and crawled up on it.  What happened next surprised me.

Reply with quote  #2 
Niki and Linda were sitting next to each other when Niki reached over and tweaked Linda's left nipple, this cause her to throw her head back and moan out loud.  I just stood at the end of the bed watching to see what would happen next.  Linda returned the favor and tweaked Niki's right nipple also bringing a moan from her then both girls melted into each others arms kissing passionately.  The site of them swapping tongues and running their hands over each others bodies got me harder that I though I could ever be.  They stopped as quickly as they started and turned their attention to me, each reaching out, one grabbing a hold of my cock the other massaging my balls.

Niki smiling with a hand full of my balls," I don't know about you but I have to have a taste of this big thing. God he is so much thicker than Robert and even a little longer. I hope I can get it all in my mouth and down my throat.  Robert's so small compaired to this big ole thing."

Linda, " I know what you mean, Erik is only half this size if that, this might be interesting getting this into my pussy, it hasn't been stretched this wide in a long long time.  I can just imagian what it will be like trying to get it in my ass if he wants to go there?"

I told the girls that it was going to be up to them when they took it and I wouldn't do anything they didn't want me to and if they wanted me to stop at any time just to tell me.  They both sighed at this and said that their men never gave them that option and that they had to indure some painful things with them.  Niki then asked me to get up on the bed and lay down she wanted to see what she could take of me.  I got up and laid in the middle of the bed with Niki on the right and Linda on the left.  Linda was kneeling next to me so I used my hand to push her legs father apart then ran a finger up and down her slit. She was already leaking and extremely wet and when my finger reach her clit it was already hard and sticking out a good inch.  Her body stiffed when my finger circled it and she reached up with both hand to cup her breast, tweating the nipples as she did so.  Niki in the meantime  had  slid next to me with her perfect bubble butt even with my chest. She was busy trying to get the head of my cock in her mouth, stretching her lips to the max.  I reached behind her with my free hand and ran my finger down the crack of her ass over her rosebud and through her slit till I found her clit.  It wasn't as big as Linda's bit was just as hard and sticking out.  I grabbed it between my fingers and rolled it around, this must have gotten to her as she got the head  of my cock in her mouth and was running her tongue over it as she tried to get more of it down her throat. Linda was now bouncing on my hand trying to get my attention.

Linda, "God, please stick something in side me, I'm about ready to cum."

I extended two fingers and she dropped down on them burying them to the hilt,  I flicked them back and forth finding her G-spot a few times and true to her word her body went stiff and she let out a long low moan and dropped down on my hand instandly soaking it with her release and falling over onto my chest.  Niki had half my cock down her throat and kept trying to get more of it,  she didn't gag but after a couple of minutes she too gave up and state upright. 

Niki, " I can't believe how wide you are, I'll never get that thing down my throat but I know one place it will fit."

She got up releasing my fingers from her soaked pussy and crawled down and straddled my hips as she reached between her legs to grab hold of my cock.  It was already slick from being in her mouth and once she had the head lined up with her hole she slowly started to lower herself down, taking me inside her inch by inch. With each inch she lowered herself her jaw would drop and her eyes would get bigger.  She had stopped breathing and once she hit bottom she drew in a deep breath and smiled.

Niki, " I told ya I could do it, but dam that thing is big, it's got me stretched to the limit. I didn't think I was going to make it for a minute there. I'm just going to sit here for a couple of minutes and get use to the size of this thing before I move."

Linda had been watching while laying across my chest so I couldn't see but now she sat up  and was giggling like a school girl.

Linda," Dam Niki, that looks like a baseball bat in you twat. You sure it didn't tear anything going up there?? You have to feel like a stuffed turkey with all that meat in you, I can't wait to try it but I don't think it will fit that easily in me."

Niki," Honey it feels like a baseball bat, I've never had anything to thick in my pussy, it's hitting places I didn't even know were in there but I gotta tell you it feel great. I think it pushed my G-spot all the way up to my belly button. Feel right here I swear that's where the head of his cock is."

Niki took Linda's hand and pressed it about a inch below her belly button and Linda said she could feel the head of my cock there for sure.  I told Linda that it would be nice if she sat on my face so I could lick her while Niki was busy using the other end and she straddled my face lowering that beautiful bald pussy of her's down onto my tongue. I'm not sure what they were doing with each other but I know that by the sounds of it they were either making out or something so I busied myself licking Linda and playing with her asshole as Niki started to rise and lower herself on my cock. All was going well and we were getting  each other going more and more when I felt something new.  Someone else had gotten onto the bed and my hand was being removed from Linda's ass and I could see a hand with a vibrating dildo being pushed up Linda's ass.  This just caused her to grind down more on my face and Niki  started to really pump on my cock with her pussy harder and faster.  At this pace it wouldn't be long before one or all of us came and came hard.

Reply with quote  #3 
Linda continued to push harder down on my face as the dildo was slid further and further up her ass, and with each inch she would let out a loud moan.  Niki kept slamming her pussy down just as hard as Linda did and I just had to lay there and take it all.  I had my tongue buried up Linda's hole and she was riding the heck out of it when all of a sudden she hung in midair and let out a loud moan and cam, my tongue was forcefully push out of her hole by a rush of liquid and this splatter all over my face.  I tried to slick and suck up as much as I could but with the amount that she put out it  was impossible, also at the time I was partially blinded by it also.  Niki really started to slam down hard on me at this point and I could tell she was as close to cumming as I was.  I reached out and grabbed her by the hips as Linda fell off to one side.  I was surprised at how light she was and started to pull her up and down with ease using her like I would my hand to jack myself off.  I raised my hips with each downward pull and buried myself to the hilt deep inside of her.  All I could hear was a constant OH OH OH each time I pulled her down.

Niki moaning," OH OH OH OH , fasterrrrrrrrrrrr I'm going to cum any second, Fill me up,  shoot me full of your spermmmmmmmmmmm.

It only took a couple more pumps and I felt the pressure rushing up from my balls and out my cock.  I held her down on me and was buried balls deep as I unloaded 6 long blast a few short ones up into her tight, warm hole.
I released her hips and she fell forward onto my chest shaking and breathing hard.  I was still blinded and the next thing I felt was a wet cloth being rubbed across my eye lid trying to remove some of the cum that Linda had blasted all over my face.  I couldn't even raise a hand to help who ever was wiping me off so I just laid there until I could open my eyes and try and see again.

Renee, chuckling" Sorry baby, I didn't know Linda could squirt like that or I would have put something over your face when she did.  God, I thought for a minute she was going to drown you."

I rolled Niki off to the other side and when my cock popped out of her she shivered again as she for the I don't know how many times it was.  I then sat up and tried to clear my eyes out some more as I looked to see Linda on one side of me balled up like a sleeping child, and Niki on the other laying on her back still breathing hard and leaking my cum out of her like a river.  Renee was smiling and had the look on her face like this had all just happened to her.

Renee." I Think we better let these two rest for a bit, I think you took a lot out of them.  Why don't you get up and grab a quick shower and I'll go get some wine and snacks for all of us."

I wasn't up to arguing with her at this point and I crawled out of the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom, I looked back as I got to the door and the site of those two naked woman was something that any man would love to see.  Niki rose up on her elbow and looked at me and smiled and gave me a thumbs up sign.

Niki, "I know why Renee is always so dam happy, your one hell of a fuck master.  I haven't cum that many times in a week no less in one session.  My pussy is sore but it's a good sore if you know what I mean. I can't believe I got all of you inside of me, you have to have the biggest and widest cock I have ever seen or felt.  I can't wait to try and take you up my ass so hurry up and take a shower and get back here, I'll try and get Linda back to the world of the living, I know she will want to try that cock of yours too and she really loves to be fucked in the ass."

I just shook my head and headed to the shower. It was started to look like the party had just started. I had been in the shower for about 20 minutes when the door opened and there stood Renee with a glass of wine in one hand and a plate of fresh oysters in the other.

Renee smiling," I thought you might need some so I brought these, get out and dried off and down these, the girls want to grab a quick shower so their in the other bathroom right now and will be back in about 20 minutes, that might give me a little time with you."

"You know if you want we can tell them I'm too pooped to pop and send them on there way and then you can have your way with me the rest of the night, I think you deserve that."

Renee, giggling, " I don't think that will be a good idea, if we send them away now and they go home all horned up like they are, there better halves will know they were up to no good. Besides I promised them that you loved to fuck me up the ass and wouldn't love to fuck them up the ass too.  That's all they have been talking about till a couple of minutes ago when Niki told Linda how much you stretched out her pussy.  I think she might me a little scared but she said made a bet that she can take it all the way in faster than Niki can so I think we have the makings of a fun contest here."

I could only shake my head at the idea of what was to come.  I turned off the shower and Renee handed me a towel and kissed me on the cheek and said she would be waiting in the bedroom and for me to eat up and join them as soon as I felt up to it.  It was like I said looking like it was going to to a long night.

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.