Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
newgirl

Reply with quote  #1 
hi, i new here.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi New Girl! Welcome to the Forum! So, why dont you tell the class a little about yourself???
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
*crickets* She must be shy.
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Newgirl. Welcome to the forum.

Reply with quote  #5 
hi. sorry if i didnt respond to your messages. and yes i am very shy. dont know why i am here to begin with. ok , about me -  i am single, 33 and still a virgin. yes, i can imagine what you all must be thinking and its embarasssing to actually admit that last part. why i am still that way is because i have not found the right guy or any guy who is willing to stick around long enough to go through the trouble of wanting to date me. yes, i know how that sounds but its the truth. anything else you want to know so that i can embarrass myself some more. dont know why i am revealing all this to total strangers. guess because since i am never going to met you in person it gives me the chance to talk about all of this without someone staring at me like i am freak. yes i know, i have self esteem issues if you havent guessed yet. i'm working on it.
newgirl

Reply with quote  #6 
i ask only one thing of all those who read, dont ask me where i live, that you want to meet me, or all the dirty nasty naughty things you would to me if we ever met.  no perverts who are getting their rocks off to what i am writing or i might as well delete this account.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
If you've poked around here, you'll see we have a pretty cool group of members. That's not to say someone wouldn't email you if you've made it public, but I have seen no abuse whatsoever from member to member.

So, first off, why are you so embarrassed about sex? Dating shouldn't be trouble or something people are forced to do, it's very natural. If you're already throwing up signs of embarrassment over the fact that you're inexperienced, it might be showing to your potential dates. Try to relax a bit and take the focus off of yourself.

Take a good long look in the mirror and admire yourself. Tell yourself you're sexy. Note all of the things you find attractive about yourself. My advice is, love yourself first and the rest will fall into place.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi, newgirl.

Don't worry too much about anybody harassing you. No one who is a regular will (you know the regulars as we have a lot of posts and post at least a few times a week or even every day.)

There is a personals board, for people who are interested in hooking up, but most of us are not interested in hooking up, just talking openly and honestly about sex and love and everything in between.

IF someone were to bother you, let the moderators know and it will be dealt with.

I'm comfortable revealing some pretty interesting things about my and My Man's sex life and I've never been harassed or bothered or anything by anybody on this board. The regulars here are nice and interesting, and feel free to ask questions when you have them.

Reply with quote  #9 
thanks,
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #10 
Welcome to the group Newgirl

Reply with quote  #11 
Welcome aboard. No need to feel ashamed about your virginity
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi New Girl:
    As far as your virginity and age are concerned they only tell me that you're probably pretty careful and disciplined and those are good things. As far as us 'perverts,' depending on which legal or religious definition your using, you'd probably have to include most of us but I don't think any of us regulars are on the prowl. For what my wife and I do together in the bedroom we could be prosecuted in many states so I won't let you get any closer than knowing that I live in California.
    I think you'll find that most of us simply have a healthy interest in sex and we want to know how to improve it. We share some good ideas and with the freedom of anonymity you don't have to be embarrassed. Sometimes you'll even get a few laughs and now a days you can't have too many of those. I would suggest that you read all the posts in the areas that interest you and you'll get a real education. Welcome. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.