Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
big woo

Reply with quote  #1 
i just purchased the leo strapon dildo in silver/clear for my partner to use on me. well it came in yesterday and i wont see her till thursday. So i decided to try it out...absolutely amazing. quite large but because its silicone its very smooth. now my problem is after i cleaned it there is some residual browness left. it does not smell as i washed it in warm water and disinfected it. but i would really like to know if there is any way to get rid of the browness before thursday or has it absored it and ruined the toy? next time i will use a condom to prevent the same thing from  happening.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
I think this is why they recommend putting a condom over any sex toys going in the 'back door.' I've seen silicone rubber and other compounds discolored and they wouldn't wash out. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Big Woo,

Try soaking it in a bleach solution and that should do the trick (if it is silicone.) Porous materials like jelly and TPR are pretty hard to clean.

sexcandy

Reply with quote  #4 
you could also try something like acetone but be careful. try it on a small spot first to make sure it doesnt melt. 
Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcandy

you could also try something like acetone but be careful. try it on a small spot first to make sure it doesnt melt. 

I have never heard of this.. and wouldn't really want to try it.

I second bleach!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
I have to agree with Adriana. The can of acetone I have in the garage has a number of disclaimers and warnings on the container that would prevent me from using it on anything that's going inside me. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.