Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
We hear you, sister! An Em&Lo.com reader wrote to them asking for advice in the orgasm department. She's been having plenty of orgasms with her vibrating toys, but cannot get it to happen through intercourse, oral or manual stimulation.

Too bad it's a common problem. Didn't we see in that Clitoris Quiz that 50-75% of women can not have an orgasm through intercourse alone? And I bet those who can, didn't right away. It takes time and practice and if the stars aren't lined up just right...you get the idea.

Here's her issue:

"I know it’s not uncommon for women to be unable to orgasm through intercourse alone, but I can’t even get myself off without a (strongly vibrating) toy. Hands? No. Oral? Nope. Penetration? Nada. All of those things are awesome, just…not quite awesome enough. So I guess my question is, is there any way I can “learn” to orgasm without a vibrator?"

What would you say? Read Em&Lo's advice as well as their 10 Tips here: 10 Tips to Orgasming Without a Vibrator

clairesexy

Reply with quote  #2 
loads of girls cant orgasm though regular sex, i don't know why guys get so uptight and girls worry about it.  Use your fingers to make you cum guys love to seeing the show haha 
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Tabu Mod: that survey was no real surprise to me. I've only been with a couple of women in my life time who could honestly orgasm through only vaginal intercourse. For many years that was a cause of great soul searching and frustration. When we started adding what some have called 'buzz toys'; adjustable vibrating cock rings with pliable rubber bristles that hit the  spot it rocked their world. My wife and I have also had pretty good luck with small hand held vibrators that either of us can use in the midst of the hot and heavy, although she seems to get more out of it if she has control. I think we need more advice from you on what's on the market, what's a good buy and what to stay away from because I bought a lot of crap that didn't work well, or for long. I hope this helps. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.