Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
sexcandy

Reply with quote  #1 
I've always heard that you're not supposed to use certain types of lubes with toys made of certain materials.  Also, that you shouldn't leave toys together because the materials could interact. I didn't really listen but one of my vibrators was stored next to my boyfriend's pocket pussy and the pocket pussy just ...well, it looks like it melted where it was touching the vibrator.... what the f*$%?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Sexcandy -

Any "soft" toy will melt into another "soft" toy. There have been a few discussions that certain types of high grade silicone toys will not do this. I don't buy it. General rule - do not store soft toys together. In other words, do not let them touch each other for extended periods of time. Get yourself a silky scarf and individually wrap each one. Or check out the Sugar Sak.

As far as lubes go - stick to water based for all of your toys. It's the safest lube to use with all toy materials. If you use silicone lubes with toys, you might see the same melty look or it can deteriorate the surface. That leaves all kinds of funky crevasses for bacteria to hide and breed in.

Check out our Buyer's Guide to Sex Toys and Lubricants

jozef88

Reply with quote  #3 
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Sugar_Sak_Anti_Bacterial_Toy_Bag....hmmm...nice...i like it...i gonna bu it..thanks... 
sexcandy

Reply with quote  #4 
thanks! I'll do that.
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #5 
Weird. I never actually knew they'd melt together before. Is there any specific material that does it? Is it mostly the pourous jelly?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
Jelly mostly but I've heard it happening with pure silicone, too
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.