Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Usually nude models are thin and boney...which is ok, but it is nice to see something different. Paco Draft has an entire gallery of this beautiful woman, here

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
The photos look like REAL women! But when you look at the winners in their various competitions, NONE of them look like real women...a lot of models....
tuffty

Reply with quote  #3 

Nice tan ....and yes she does look real...hmmm....and yes i would if i was invited......lol

P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
And, I'm sitting her thinking, "OMG Woman, take that coverlet off that bed. You're going to ruin it if you get any action."

Women think differently than men. LOL! I hate having to take the duvet cover or the duvet itself to the laundromat. Too big to fit even in our front loader......

Sexy

Reply with quote  #5 
P: Gell: buy a bigger washing machine like we did and use the gentle cycle. You won't have to go to the dry cleaners or the laundromat again.

Seriously, as far as the ladies are concerned: I like a little meat on my ribs and most of those ladies are drop dead gorgeous as far as I'm concerned . I'll bet that if Roadie and I, if we weren't happily married to our respective spouses, we'd do 'em. Huh, Roadie? But then beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm definitely a boob man. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.