Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
jacco

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm Jack , a newbie at this site . I'm a 49 year old male .My wife and I have been married 29 years , We have a growing toy collection , but I don't have a lot of success on doing a great job with them on my wife . We both have our own favorites . I joined hoping to get some good tips on joint toy play . 
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome jack

I'm curious what you mean when you don't have a lot of success in using toys on your wife.
jacco

Reply with quote  #3 
The toys definitely add a variety to our sex life . It seems like the only toys that get her to climax are used as a clit stimulator . We have tried toys that just seem to get awkward and loose the moment . For example , like our rabbit . They just have to much going on . All the worming and wiggling  don't seem to do much , so she's happier just to pull it out and use it just on her clit . She doesn't masturbate on her own , with out me , so she doesn't experiment on her own with the toys . I think I don't understand exactly what to do with the thing . Their has to be a" Sex Toy for Idiots " book out their somewhere .
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.