Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Is anyone home? Is anyone here? Sadly we used to have a very active following at this forum and then our administrator was let go because of the shitty economy. It was nobody’s fault and it was very regrettable because she kept things going. Some times we’d just stir the pot to see what kind of a reaction we could get and it was stimulating. Some people got pissed and left and obviously nobody’s watching the store now. Look at how old all the entries are. Sadly, we don’t have anyone driving the bus any more so I think it’s up to us to keep it going. If you have an interest in sex, sexual issues, in improving your own sexual performance in the bedroom, the kitchen, or wherever we need to respond and put in our own fresh ideas or this forum is going to wither and die. It’s too bad because it’s better organized and more user friendly than the others I’ve visited and I don’t want to see it happen. So young or old, straight or gay, horny or satisfied give us the benefit of your knowledge. We’ll either be grateful or tell you you’re full of crap but like Nike says, “Do it!”

Here’s my offering: a gay friend and I were having lunch and he mentioned that the birth rate is going down. I blame the auto industry. Have you tried to fuck in a compact car? My poor honey is still going to the chiropractor. What are your thoughts? HHH
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
If the birth rate is decreasing, my idea is because more and more couples have both hub & wife working and they don't want kids (at least for a while) and they nay be both so tired when they get home that they don't want sex.

Oh yeah - as an aside - talking about screwing in a car, I used to have one of the Nash Ramblers. You know the reputation they had :-)
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Studley: no but I remember how small they were. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.