Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
    I'd love to discuss this with my lesbian friend but unfortunately she's on vacation for the rest of the month. Actually I think she's bi-sexual because she was married to a guy for a while. She claims she's a lesbian and she's lived with a couple of gals but  when she got drunk at a Christmas party she fucked a buddy of of mine. She's  unattached right now and what I'd like to ask her is how can a guy learn to eat pussy and be reasonably assured that a woman would like it? I have a DVD about cunnilingus but none of my friends have it or expressed any interest in learning. I wonder where and how they learned?
    I've only had one complaint and I haven't had any coaching since I was sixteen. Was I just lucky all these years? I got to thinking about this when a young friend I worked with said he and his girl friend had split up. I wasn't trying to be nosey but I was curious because they seemed so happy. I asked him what the problem was and he blurted out that they weren't compatible in the sack. I wasn't going to ask any more than that but he admitted that she wouldn't let him go down on her. that's a problem I've never had. They were high school sweethearts and they'd lived together for about four years. They weren't married and there are no kids. I loaned him my DVD.
    When he asked me where I learned I had to admit the neighbor taught me and apparently she taught me well. I've heard a lot of of bad locker room and barracks advice through out the years but I guess people just don't talk seriously about oral sex anymore, not that they really ever did. I remember when one sergeant told me his tried and true method was to, "Put both his little fingers up her ass and spread her lips with his thumbs and chow down." Admittedly we were all half drunk and I've never tried it. What are your suggestions?
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH
"Put both his little fingers up her ass and spread her lips with his thumbs and chow down."

An interesting approach :-)

it took over 40 years before my wife would let me go down on her. We never talked about it, then all of a sudden she welcomed it. Unfortunately by that time she was on so many meds that killed her libido and ability to orgasm so I never had the pleasure of bringing her to orgasm that way.

I am sure there are instructional videos out there (you said you have a DVD - which one is it)?  I think Nina Hartley has a video like that.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah it's Nina's. HHH
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #4 
Its the same as kissing.

Reply with quote  #5 
    I'm not so sure about that. There are a few tricks I've learned over the years with my patient spouse's loving cooperation that you're not likely to find in books or DVD's and they go well beyond kissing. Oh, I start out that way but it soon becomes: licking, sucking and gentle nibbling that depends a lot on the response I get from her.
    A guy's lower teeth usually prevent your tongue form extending to the length it could so I get rid of those as discretely as possible and that usually lets me get to her G-spot. Some sources say you can't do that but I found, with an ex-girl friend years ago, that yes you can and that will take her over the edge. It's a lot of work but it's worth it.
    Once her clit is aroused I like to massage it with my lips, sucking her hood gently up over it and then pushing it down like she does with my foreskin when she goes down on me. It's kind of like a miniature blow job and she likes it.
    I'm sure that there are a lot of things I could be doing that other people know how to do that I don't. And a lot of those things they haven't put in books or videos. That's why I'd like to see a lot of you reveal your techniques that might help us all.
My lesbian friend is the one that got me thinking about this when she said flirtingly, "Only a woman knows what a woman wants," and most women keep that a deep dark secret forcing us guys to wander around in the dark. HHH 
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
Beware of a DVD they used to sell here called, "Extreme Cunnilingus." I bought it and I was very disappointed. I expected it to be of the same caliber as Nina Hartley's DVD on the same subject and it fell way short. I hope they're not selling it anymore. What bothered me most was that no one had seen it. One of the most important steps of the sales process is product knowledge. HHH
MCL865

Reply with quote  #7 
My GF says, if you use  alot of tounge, lips, and spit nothing can be bad.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
MCL865:
Curiously, for some ladies if you use too much saliva they get turned off. So where's the happy medium? HHH
fengyunzhi

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyThirties

Its the same as kissing.

quite definitely !
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.