Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Curious17

Reply with quote  #1 
I want to buy something-special I am old enough (18) to get it but I don't want my Mom to find out she is so nosy
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey Curious -

As long as you are at least 18, you can order from us.  We bill and ship discreetly under our parent company name of Kay Hill, Ltd for your privacy.

Now, we can't control if your mom opens the box, but at least we can help disguise the Tabu name for ya 

K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #3 
I bought stuff a couple of times from online. My mom's the kind who would open it and call me every name under the sun because I bought a toy. lol Just find a really good friend who's either home before her parents or like me, her parents knew everything and didn't care. I just shipped it to their house and all was good.

Reply with quote  #4 
I suggest using a friend or perhaps you can get a PO box.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm amazed at how many people think it's ok to open someone else's mail, let alone a package!
Roadie

Reply with quote  #6 
Wait!!! There's a Tabu Lingerie? On-line? Where where where?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

Wait!!! There's a Tabu Lingerie? On-line? Where where where?

No, no, settle, settle. They were asking about a brick and mortar store in Austin. You've only got tabutoys online

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Maybe it's time you and your mom had a serious talk. It's my understanding that if you're eighteen you're legally an adult. If she can't handle that you've got a problem. If you've got enough money to afford adult toys you should be able to get a PO Box and have stuff sent there or to a friend's house but that's not going to stop her from snooping around your room.Where are you going to hide it at home? It sounds like you have a real privacy issue with your mom. How about your dad? I'm guessing as long as you're living under her roof that issue will probably prevail. To give you any kind of advice, other than to sneak around and that seldom works for long, we need to know more about your circumstances. Are you out of high school? Are you working? Are you a college student still financially tied to mom's apron strings? If you are, she really has you over a barrel. Some parents can't handle the fact that their kids are growing up and they hold on too tight because that means they're getting old. Then again it can go a lot deeper. If there are religious hang ups then your awakening sexuality can be a more complex issue. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.