Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Nina_1978

Reply with quote  #1 
It's going to be difficult to do it the weekend before because everyone is from different places--I'm in Atlanta, the bride and her sister are in Augusta, another gal is in DC and two are in the Boston area. The wedding is going to be in Savannah. Help?

Interested

Reply with quote  #2 
i'd say a month on the bridal shower and a weekend before or as close as possible to the wedding date on the bach party.
Ultralove

Reply with quote  #3 
I think 2 or 3 weeks before a wedding is great!

--LINK REMOVED--

Reply with quote  #4 
When The Man and I got Legal, bachelorette parties were not all that common. The night he had his bachelor party, (we were living together) I just told him, "If you are going to get sloppy drunk, just stay at Ray's house. I don't want to see you." He came home the next morning, sick as a dog. LOL!

My girlfriends just took me out to dinner. Nothing fancy, very little drinking for them, NONE for me (I was pregnant at the time, and I really don't drink much anyway) It was about 2 weeks before our wedding.

But, if you are going to do the all out, get a Limo, hire a stripper, get wasted plan, give her time to recover before the wedding.

Nothing worse than the bride and groom looking like Zombies from the Grave on their wedding day because someone decided to have the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties the night before the wedding, or even only a few days before.

Wedding showers are different, because you have the Bride and Groom's mom and aunts there (AW, I hate showers where the men are invited. The groom always looks like he's rather eat glass than sit there and unwrap yet an other crystal pickle dish.) These are usually at least a month before the wedding, so she can get all the crap she gets in order. BUT, it's always fun to throw in a nasty gift, like a slutty teddy or nighty, side tie panties,  or a vibrator or cock ring in with the "nice" wedding shower gifts.  At least I think so. I always leave it unnamed, so Aunt Betty doesn't give me the stink eye for the rest of the shower, but my girls know it was me.

Reply with quote  #5 
Why should they be any less fuzzy headed than the groom and his buddies who are usually sloshed the night before? I would think that if everyone  was separately toasted on the eve of the wedding they'd still be half in the bag for the ceremony the next morning and it would add a certain flair to the affair. Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
Last year I saw my cousin's new husband blow chunks all over her silk wedding gown as the food was being served in front of everyone at the reception. My cousin had the most panicked and sickened look on her face I have ever seen. Her dress was ruined and she felt humiliated. Evidentially, he had been at the party the night before.

I was stone cold sober for my wedding (as was The Man, as his party was a while before the wedding) and we both went into it with level heads, clear heads and open hearts. I take my vows seriously, and I wanted us both to go into it with clear heads.

I mean, people can do what they like. But, IMO being sober and feeling WELL on the wedding day (at least until the reception) really makes it. JMO.

It's just my opinion, but I think the parties should be given in time for the bride and groom to recover so they can ENJOY the Wedding Day, which IMO, is more important than drinking with friends and putting dollars down stripper's panties.

Everyone is free to do what they want, though.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.