Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

How old were you when you lost your Cherry?
 14 or younger 2 15%
 15 1 7%
 16 3 23%
 17 4 30%
 18 0 0%
 19 0 0%
 20 or older 3 23%
Total votes: 13   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
P Gell

Reply with quote  #1 
How old where you when you first had intercourse? The norm varies from country to country, in the Netherlands, 14 or 15 being average, about 17 in the USA to over 21 in places like China.

Let's keep this fun, OK?

I was 16, almost 17. My Man (obviously not with me the first time, because he's older and had been with girls before me. Although MY first time was with him.) was 14 years old. That still wows me. Sexy enough to get it at 14.......

I am not counting any form of forced sex (let's not include horrible childhood experiences, this is when we wanted to have sex)

Reply with quote  #2 
We were both jail bait. Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #3 
I was a late bloomer...thats me in the '20 or older' category. Think it had something to do with being raised in a Catholic household. I am, however, trying to make up for lost time.....
studley

Reply with quote  #4 
We were both 22 (first time for both of us was with each other on our honeymoon).
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah, Roadie, us Catholic girls tend to go one way or the other. Rather young or on the older side. (Guess which I was.....? OK, 16 isn't that young.) I was also raised in a Catholic home, and the "teachings" were reinforced by my parents. My Man (who was my first) was "raised" Catholic, but none of the principles were reinforced in his home. Just "go to church and shut up." He was not even under the impression that premarital sex was "a sin" in the Church. (While I had been taught that it was, and didn't believe it, even as a kid. SINS, IMO, hurt people, Two people pleasuring each other. How could that be wrong? It takes those of us with weird upbringings different ways and different time frames to overcome some of this shit.) The first time we went away for the weekend (I had to lie about where I was going, to my parents being only 17) I made a joke about our "Living in Sin" and he didn't know what I was talking about. His parents evidently never said a word to him about sex, or even their version of "morality." Catholic or otherwise.

I learned this when I moved in with him (years after we first got together, because we had an Open Relationship for several years while I was in college) and he hadn't bothered to tell his parents, and they freaked out. His mom started going on about "morality" and "sin" which he had either never heard before, or hadn't paid attention. It actually surprised him. Think how they reacted when I ended up pregnant before somebody has said some words over us, and given us that piece of paper......we actually got married when we did so I could get on his insurance, with being pregnant etc. (As a result we actually have 3 "Anniversaries" One when we started dating, an other when we became monogamous, and the third when we actually became legally married. This is OT, but makes for interesting discussion.)

At least my parents were predictable and I had to make it clear I "didn't accept" the Teachings of the Church  about Sex and Sin. I am sure they were a little perturbed by their then 16 year old daughter going on about her own opinion about these things, but what could they do? And by the time I moved in with My Man, they were (gasp) divorced and it wasn't a big deal to them. (they later got an annulment, I have always wondered if that makes me a little bastard. LOL!)

However, a few years after we had got married (and were on our second baby) my mother actually asked "Are you and J ready to get married In The Church now?" She never did get it. I told her "We have a legal document, and we love each other it doesn't matter where it happened." She still thinks our marriage is not "legal in the eyes of God." But doesn't say much about it. eyeroll 

I don't know which is worse, reinforcing the "Beliefs" or just giving them lip service and just expecting the kid to pick everything up in CCD and never saying a word. I think the latter is probably worse. It's somehow hypocritical.

JMO.

Reply with quote  #6 
Where the hell did that come from? (See above.)

P'Gell on a rant. LOL!

Reply with quote  #7 
OK...to be clear...I went to Catholic school...taught by the very short, petite Irish Sisters of Charity...who could make you go blind just by having THOUGHTS about sex. My 'sex talk' occured when I was about 16...my dad said ...and I quote..."that thing between your legs can get you in trouble" Period...end of discussion. Sex was just not talked about in my house. We were just supposed to know it was wrong.

I had a girl friend in Catholic school and we almost 'did it'...but our religion got in the way (we were 15). She turned into a bitch and I married the one (bitch) I had sex with the first time at 20.

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #8 
I didn't grow up in a catholic home. I grew up in apostolic pentacostal home. my mom wouldn't even let me use tampons. she said that means i would want to have sex. my sisters told me about periods. she was very strict and sex wasn't discussed at all. hmmmm maybe that is why i am so open to try it all now. Thanks mom. lol
Reply with quote  #9 
I was 17... almost 18 and he was 28. We did it inches from my parents bedroom wall...lol.  Honestly, I didn't do it again til I was almost 20. I was raised by a Mother who hated every aspect of sex and the fact that I loved sex made me a whore in her eyes. She still calls me a whore to this day...lol. I guess my restraint was due to the fear of pregnancy and her taking my baby away from me if I had one while living in her home. I got out as soon as I found someone to run away with.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #10 
Dreamer, that's sad. It always makes me sad when someone (even a much older woman like your mom or my mom) never finds out how wonderful sex can be. And takes out their frustration on young people who DO enjoy it. She has no right to call you names, for any reason, but not at all simply because you enjoy sex.   But,the fear that someone might take your child,..... Just awful....

I'm glad you were able to find someone to get away with! My mother has never outwardly called me a "whore" but I know she thinks I am way out there and "a little loose." (I guess because I've had sex with more than one guy, I don't know, or I didn't "wait until my wedding night" or whatever.)  She found my diaphragm when I was about 17 (supposed  "looking for change for the paperboy" in MY purse. Sure.) She didn't know what it was! When I told her she said, "I want you to promise me you won't do that again until you are married." I told her that was not a promise I was going to make, took my diaphragm back and walked away.

Oh, Plum, you're right. the Pentecostals can be worse than the Catholics. Tampons make you want to have sex? That's a new one. LOL! (Yeah, size might matter because a tampon is so.......never mind) I had a friend whose mother told her you would "lose your virginity" if she used a tampon. We wore such tight jeans when we were in High School that pads were not really an option. (Whores! LOL!) I had to teach this friend (and several others) how to use a tampon. A few of them weren't even sure exactly where to put it or how to get it in or out. I had a hippy cousin, who never wore underwear and only used tampons teach me how. She was my Idol when I was a kid. She was bout 10 years older than I was, and just did her own thing, including blow the whole "wait until you are married and still feel guilty if you like it" shit out of the water. She had a live in lover in the mid 70s, and our family was scadalized! LOL! I remember her talking to me about sex, and I was young (and a virgin) and worried, and she said, "Babe, don't worry about to death, if you really really like some guy, just fuck him. It's so FUN!"

I find it interesting that so many of us here, who are so open with our sexuality and enjoy it so much (now)  were raised in oppressive atmospheres. My kids were raised in a sex positive atmosphere. I'm assuming that means that they will (or have) just found the Pleasure of Love sooner. With no guilt. My Man and I have always made sure our kids know there is no reason to feel any guilt (not to mention the strong emphasis on birth control  and STD protection.)

Studly, that's sweet. Although My Man and I saw other people for a number of years, he was my first and ended up my husband and still is. Love often endures....

Reply with quote  #11 
I voted 20 and older because I'm still a virgin at age 26. And hopefully I'll lose it by the time I'm 30. I'm getting better at getting over some issues that has stifled my sexuality since I was a child. Oh and I too was raised in a strict, religious home but even my pagan/rebellious sister tried to teach me to wait. But overall my childhood and what I've experienced, even up to know has greatly traumatized me on various subjects and I've gone in and out of therapy a lot partially due to that. I have two much older sister and they got by with being rebellious more I did because once I started puberty, there were so many overbearing eyes over me, I couldn't by with much. I was raised in a strict Baptist home.
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #12 
It's amazing how many women have been suffocated by social values set forth by others.
From a very young ageI saw sex as a perfectly natural desire. I was masturbating by age seven. Our house spoke freely about sex but it was mostly "You'd better keep your legs together!"
When I started High School I had human developement and the very first day they gave us birth control pamphlets. My Dad hit the roof and accused me of planning to have sex. I simply told him that yes, someday I would have sex and I needed to know what my options were outside of popping kids out every nine months. Luckily I was an adept backhand dodger cuz he was steamed. He demanded I drop the class and I refused. I told him that WHEN I decided to have sex it would be MY personal choice and I would be the one dealing with the consequences.
I was a very independant teen...lol.
bonded

Reply with quote  #13 
I lost mine at the age of 17; and I don't feel it to be wrong at all. From what I can gather- most of the people I know have either a) lost their cherry at a younger age than me or b) haven't lost it yet. =)

My sister lost hers at the age of 13; with her long-term boyfriend of 2 years at the time (ish.. more or less 2 years. =)).

My mother (because of this, also my entire family) is aware that I have lost mine, though. =)
Faleena

Reply with quote  #14 
I lost mine at 17. To be honest, it was... anti-climactic, ha. Then again, I didn't really seem to get a genuine sex drive until about age 19. It was pretty funny. It was his first time too, and he was SOOO nervous he couldn't talk straight, haha. Silly boy.
Emily 32

Reply with quote  #15 
I get wet still thinking about my first time...
I was 14 and at school, it was lunchtime, and me and a friend of mine were in the changing rooms. Any way, we were meant to be going to the gym, as she took of her top i saw a nice round breasts under her plain white bra, and i started to get wet, she then took of her bra to reveal her delicious perk breast i had wet my panties by then, so i just walked up to her, turned her around and kissed her, she didn't pull back just kiss me back, i then started massaging her breasts and you can guess the rest...
xxx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.