Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Hustla79

Reply with quote  #1 
Hook up with this girl at the club. Pretty eyes, big bootie, pedicure, smells good, looks good, this is a real nice girl so one thing lead to another and I take her home so we kickin it on the couch and she asks me if I know how to eat the kitty because her friend said I did. I say "haillll yes I do" and pull up her skirt. pull her panties down and what? there lies the biggest, hariest bush I ever seen. There goes my wood and I act like I got food poisning but I get her digits anyway. Fellas I need to know how to deal with this without hurting a womans pride.
MaryJane

Reply with quote  #2 
Have a wahl trimmer next to the bed and tell her it really turns you on to shave pussy
TexasTwister

Reply with quote  #3 
So don't tell your girl she needs to shave. What youdo is shave yourself and if she says something to you about it you say casually how she should try it and how great it feels notto have all that nasty hair down there. Telling her straightout she needs to get rid of the hair is not going to fly. TRUST
Vernon

Reply with quote  #4 
I hate to sound like the odd man out here but is a little hair so wrong? cut these girls some slack! I mean, I know I came of age in the 70s and we found pubic hair pretty erotic back then but I don't understand this crazy new obsession with hairless pussy. Hair doesn't bother me a bit. come guys, its natural! Grown women have good stuff like pubic hair hips and breasts so whats better than that? who wants a prepubescent looking barbi doll? oh never mind...
BettyBoop

Reply with quote  #5 
is your sh*t shaved?
K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #6 
Tell her it feels so much more amazing when there's no hair and shave your own. Maybe it'll inspire her

Reply with quote  #7 
whats the big fuckin deal about a little hair down there? even a big hairy bush on a pretty girl like that would not slow me down one second.
Dark Knight

Reply with quote  #8 
So you're telling me you left this pretty, sweet smelling creature all alone to her own devices? What a waste of a beautiful ass..
Funyun

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustla79

Hook up with this girl at the club. Pretty eyes, big bootie, pedicure, smells good, looks good, this is a real nice girl so one thing lead to another and I take her home so we kickin it on the couch and she asks me if I know how to eat the kitty because her friend said I did. I say "haillll yes I do" and pull up her skirt. pull her panties down and what? there lies the biggest, hariest bush I ever seen. There goes my wood and I act like I got food poisning but I get her digits anyway. Fellas I need to know how to deal with this without hurting a womans pride.

say somethin like dang that shaved vagina turns me on.
Evereddie

Reply with quote  #10 
No offense, but a real "player" appreciates everything a woman's body has to offer, hair and all. 
Lady_Stardust

Reply with quote  #11 
The way I see it you have two options. The first is to make her an appointment at the local day spa for a wax, your treat. But you don't want to make it obvious that the bush is your only concern so make it a package thing, like she gets her nails done, gets a massage, and gets the wax job. It's expensive but you'll look like a prince.

The cheaper and (I think) more fun option is to shave her yourself. Intimmo Kitty Shave makes a line of scented body shave crèmes. Bring one over with a razor and some massage oils and tell her you want to pamper her for the night. Give her a massage, bring her in the shower, and help her get that under control. Tell her that shaving her is an intimate thing that will bring you both so much closer to each other. Once you have sex and she sees how much more sensation she gets now that she is trimmed she'll keep up on it herself, wait and see.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.