Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
meltel

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi,
I'm new to toys.  I bought my first dildo at 22 4 weeks ago.  OMG, I cannot believe what I was missing.  Sadly, still haven't quite achieved the big O.  So, I decided to get a vibrator.  I ended up buying a Lelo Ina pleasure object.  I know the bigger part enters, but do you bend the other part?  I don't want to break it. 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Meltel -

Unfortunately you can't bend the clitoral stimulator. It's got a tiny bit of flexibility, but typically that part isn't adjustable.

Now, there's always an exception and that is the Snow Bunny in this case. Luscious silicone and yes! an adjustable clitoral stimulator!

Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
The smaller portion is intended to stimulate the clitoris, externally.
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #4 
I have owned and worn out several Rabbits. I was simply amazed when I used one for the first time. I found a few variations in using them including turning it around so the clitoral stimulator worked to stimulate my anus.
If you use them this way I urge you to make sure to clean the toy afterwards, before using it the other way around though...always be safe.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Domina Doll has a great review of the Ina on her PopMyCherry toy review blog here: Lelos Ina Dual Action Vibe

I think the issue meltel might have could be addressed by this passage:

"...the toy seems to fit best with the G-spot prong half-way inserted and the back of the small prong pressing against the clitoris rather than pinching down.  So, if you picture Ina as a hand, the large prong would be the pointer and index finger inserted into the vagina and the small prong the back of the thumb, with the thumb-nail press against the clitoris.  Using Ina this way I was able to get the maximum vibration and contact with both areas.  If I wanted to stimulate my G-spot more, the thumb end would slightly lift up and not hit my clit, and when I wanted to stimulate my clit more, the G-spot end would pull out to stimulate my vulva."

Hope this helps!

hartwell1066

Reply with quote  #6 
small portion is used to stimulate the clitoris externally.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.