Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #1 
The orgasm I have when she does me with a toy or strap on is so much more intense.  The problem is that she does not enjoy it.  She only does it to please me.  Needless to say that it does not happen very often.  How can I change this
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
That seems to be a very common problem. If only they knew. Hank
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

That seems to be a very common problem. If only they knew. Hank

Really? I would think it would be the opposite. Given how a lot of straight men act so macho and anti-gay, but a lot of straight women like to experiment with domination where they are in the dominating position. It would most likely be women trying to encourage men to enjoy this. Honestly I'm sorry I don't know how to help you. This pegging idea can be as taboo with women as with men. But I know this off topic but I have a question about pegging. I was thinking someone said if you "milk" the prostate, the guy could basically cum (out of the ass) but is that true? Have any of you experience that?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
ireallywanttoknow - If she doesn't enjoy it, maybe you should try something else. No one should feel required to do something to please another if they find it unpleasurable. Now, that doesn't mean you shouldn't get the pleasure you seek, but maybe ask her if there's a different way to do it that she might enjoy. Maybe just a hand held dildo or even a finger wave, as Hank calls it.

Princess - milking the prostate is basically encouraging orgasm by stimulating the prostate. It could be with a toy, finger, etc. But he will still ejaculate out of his penis, not his behind And boy oh boy will it be intense, as ireallywanttoknow has confirmed.

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #5 
i wanted to try that milking the prostate or use something to do it for my husband because i heard the orgasm is intense but he isn't down at all. I am always looking for the next big or better orgasm for myself or my husband. he  has let me try beads but i can tell he is so aware of it that he doesn't relax and just enjoy the moment. it is to bad though and don't know how to change his mind that just because he enjoys it doesn't mean he's gay. that it is the two of us together loving and pleasuring each other but oh well.

i reallywant to know maybe in the times she won't do it you can also use buttplugs that way you can get some of the enjoyment that way and could probably be a great sensation and orgasm while having sex with your girlfriend and having your ass filled

Reply with quote  #6 
Speaking of pegging (I think that's what it's called), I've seen a reference of it on one tv show, but this tv show was a British show called Shameless. I don't think most American tv shows would have the guts to reference it.
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #7 
I want to try milking the prostate too.  My wife looks at those toys sometimes and says she wants to get one for me.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Hot little piece on pegging at Dick-n-Jane.com
tuffty

Reply with quote  #9 

I live and work near the place where Shameless is made !!!.....lol...and i,v never yet been rodgered up the ass.....but hey one never knows ones luck ....maybe one day i,ll bend over to pick up a penny and bang !!!....woooooooooooo so thats what they were talkin  about  !!!.... 

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #10 
With a washed new surgical glove so there's no talcum involved, a bottle of anal lube and a gal with long fingers who really knows how to suck cock and who isn't afraid to stick one or two of her fingers up your ass you have all the ingredients for her to give you a blow job with a 'finger wave' that will rock your world! Look it up in the Forum in the oral and anal sex departments and give it a try. I've never known any guy who got one that didn't like it. Talk about an intense male orgasm. This is something that I've encouraged my friends to do for years and if you and your partner do it and you like it please report back to the class. Hank 
Dick-n-Jane

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

Hot little piece on pegging at Dick-n-Jane.com

Thanks for the nod Tabu Toypro!

I'm very lucky to have a partner who is easy to share my desires with and willing to try new things.  Even still... it took some time and patience on my part to get Jane on board with my pegging fantasy.  Once in the harness though, she surprised even herself with how much she loved it.  Too often, our preconceptions (or those of our partner) can inhibit us from the sexual growth we desire.  It seems pretty clear that the stigma associated with gay men having anal sex is the biggest obstacle for heterosexual couples.  My advice is to start small and get over it.  Prostatic orgasms are nothing less than paradigm shifting.  Even for the totally straight man!

- Dick of Dick-n-Jane.com
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #12 
Oh, hi Dick! You're welcome and welcome!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #13 
Going back to the very first post here: doing what you know pleases your partner should give you a lot of pleasure. I know it does me. And there are some times that I'm sure it holds true for her, or it should. Isn't that the golden rule? Do unto other as you would have them do unto you?

I can't believe that my lover gets turned on by giving me a blow job because she works her ass off but she gets a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and power over what she can do. Think about it and maybe if you let her know how wonderful it feels she might be more apt to repeat it more often. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.