Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
But lately I've been leaving behind a little tuft in the labial folds because shaving it makes me nervous but I want to get all of it. How do I do this safely?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
I just tug at my labia until they're more straight and flat. =/
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh okay.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
There is no easy way. I shaved at the end of my shower - the water helps soften the hair.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Why don't you have your lover do it? My wife doesn't like to do it herself and it's a real turn on for me. We've struck a great bargain, I shave her and she blows me. Works for us. Hank 
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Why don't you have your lover do it? My wife doesn't like to do it herself and it's a real turn on for me. We've struck a great bargain, I shave her and she blows me. Works for us. Hank 

How can you not love this guy? :-*
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

I don't have a lover
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

We've tried it (well, me on him) and it was totally not a turn on at all. I think the reality of it being such a tricky thing negated any fun/pleasure. )=
SocksdaJuggalette

Reply with quote  #9 
A good way to get all the hair, i find, is to use a disposable razor with a smaller head then my normal razor, a venus. u can be more precise and see where u are shaving as not to cut your self... take your time. Hope this helps!

Reply with quote  #10 
I've tried the Quattro Shick with the eletric bikini shaver but it only does so well. Better than shaving with a razor though.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #11 
I bought an inexpensive barber kit because my wife likes her pubic hairs short but not bare. It has clippers with attachments to control the length. She doesn't like it bare because she claims it makes her sweat more. I keep it short down there for her and after a soak in the candle lit tub I use a shaving gel, (her preference), and a five blade safety cartridge razor to trim it. What comes off is as smooth as a new baby's ass. Some times it's fun to get creative and make a pair of run ways or occasionally a heart shape.

It's fun guys! My child bride says I'm just a dirty old man but really, you guys don't know what you're missing. It's something she doesn't like to do and I enjoy. It's a turn on for me. And if you really want to put the icing on the cake shave her legs too. My wife doesn't like to do that because she "has" to all week long so this is a real treat for her and as a result she's enthusiastic about reciprocating. Take notes guys, you're missing a lot of fun. Try it you'll like it. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.