Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm curious as to how many of you out there have a lover who leaves you not only satisfied but she was so good at what she did that you're feeling that they owe her one. There's something about a BJ that's different from any other sex act; all you can do is lay there and enjoy it. If you both slept and cuddled in the afterglow for a few hours now you awaken refreshed thinking about how you can return the favor. Does this happen to you? I sure hope so. Happy Easter. HHH 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
I was actually thinking about this the other day. I will give the man BJ pretty frequently, sometimes at the beginning of sex, sometimes in the middle, sometimes he wants to come that way, and that's plenty of fun. I also do it ONLY for him.

In the past, he  tried to give me head ONLY,  but always ends up wanting sex himself, too (which is normal I think) but I do find that if we have had either a quickie or a BJ where I didn't come, he'll put a lot of time and a great deal of effort into my pleasure the next time. Not that he doesn't always make my pleasure important, just these times he seems to concentrate on MY pleasure almost exclusively.

And as he has gotten older, sometimes even he doesn't come, so it works out, I guess. I always feel bad if he gets to the point where he can't come. The other night, I simply wouldn't let the matter go (as he had been onboard with me, earlier in the day, that morning,  when I was having a hard time,  and he stuck with me to the end) and that night I had had about a dozen orgasms with little problem earlier it took us over an hour, a change of venue and a revisit of the video we were watching earlier (and a backache on my part LOL!) But, we got the job done, to the relief of all concerned,. I am happy to do this for him, as he is just as happy to do so for me.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.