Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Buttercup

Reply with quote  #1 
One of my guy friends has this issue on his balls and his scrotum. He said it started out like he had a rash and some ingrown hairs. (He had really rough sex with his girlfriend a few days before.) He said he started pulling out some of the hairs and that it was infected around them. After that the rash kinda exploded and now he says there's blisters and constant burning. Sounds like herpes, right? So he asked the girl who he's seeing about it and she swears she doesn't have anything but maybe just just doesn't know she has it. On top of that, I happen to know she's a total skeez. So now my friend is just treating it like "eh, rash, no big deal" but I think he needs to get tested. Well he went to his doctor who took a quick look at it and said it was probably just from rough sex and he didn't TEST HIM. OK, he's got exploding blisters on his balls! Have any guys ever had that happen from rough sex? Any opinions?
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #2 
In my opinion, rough sex doesn't cause a puss-y rash. Maybe a strawberry patch, but puss (or infection) shouldn't be involved. Tell him to go to a different doctor asap. Nothing should ever be burning and exploding on the balls. Unless you're into that sort of thing...

Hmm..I think my next band name will be Exploding Ball Blisters
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Allergic reactions can cause pimples and rashes, but if there are open sores and he's experiencing burnng - he needs to get a culture taken immediately. He should keep the area clean and dry in the meantime. Even though condoms don't protect one from herpes or warts, he should still use them to stay safe(r).
Buttercup

Reply with quote  #4 
Ok I have another question now. My friend did NOT go back to his stupid doctor because the rash completely cleared up after about a week 1/2. Isn't this typical for herpes? How long does an outbreak last. And if it isn't active can they do a test or do you have to have an open sore to be sure?

BTW-Thanks for all the info.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Most of the time people infected with herpes show no signs of the infection. Signs of genital herpes include blisters on or around the genitals and/or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender sores that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Over time, the frequency of outbreaks will diminish, but the virus does not disappear.

Other signs and symptoms during an initial outbreak may include a second crop of sores, and flu-like symptoms, including fever and swollen glands. But most people with HSV-2 infection may never have sores, or they may experience mild signs that they don't notice or that they mistake for insect bites or another skin condition.

Sometimes, when the symptoms are “typical” (meaning there are visible sores) a health care provider can diagnose herpes by visually inspecting the sores. They may also take a sample from the sore to test, or if you are currently not experiencing any symptoms, they may draw blood to test for HSV infection.

While there is no cure, there are different medications that have been found to be effective in managing genital herpes. These treatments can shorten and prevent outbreaks during the period of time the person takes the medication, and some daily treatments can reduce the risk of transmission to partners.

Sources:

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.