Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Clee86

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey, I'm 21 and a virgin. I am a little embarrased by the fact that I am still a virgin at my age so I bought a dildo for pleasure and to attempt to break my own hymen... I have tried to use it and damnnn it hurt and I bled a little. The next time I tried it went in furthur but still felt like a burning sensation at a certain point, does this mean my hymen is still intact? The girth on the dildo is 5.5" - is that too big for a virgin???
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
First off, why are you attempting to break your own hymen? If you bled a little it's possible you broke it, as it can be broken in a variety of ways not limited to sexual activities (horseback riding, etc). Are you trying to make your first time less messy or more bearable?

Secondly, nothing wrong with being a virgin at 21 or at any age. Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

Third, if you are feeling a burning sensation I have to ask, what's the material of the dildo you are using? If it's jelly or latex, you may be sensitive to those materials. Try using a condom on the toy and invest in a water-based lubricant. Consider using a silicone dildo in the future (and continue to use water based lube with it). Silicone toys are hypo-allergenic and much safer for your body.

And lastly, size is completely personal. I'm assuming you wrapped a measuring tape around it to get to 5.5"? That would be circumference. Because baby girl I know you aren't trying to take in a mammoth 5.5" diameter toy! Riiight?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.