Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone tried the 'finger wave' that hadn't done it before? I'd be interested in your results. Did you like it? Did you have any problem talking the wife into it?

A last piece of advice is to have her use a non powdered surgical glove and lots of lube. The glove will get her up there without the usual wrinkled nose objections and it's peel off, tie off and throw away. No muss, no fuss. HHH
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #2 
The what?

Reply with quote  #3 
I don't think i have heard of the finger wave. what exactly is it? maybe i have and just didn't know it was called that.

Reply with quote  #4 
It's sliding a finger into the anus and giving the little "come hither" motion. Just like you'd do to find the g-spot on a female, but it's to stimulate the prostate (or just the anus) on a man.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, only you're stroking his prostate gland at the base of his penis with a glove on and a well lubed finger. In the midst of a hand job or a BJ it will blow his mind. HHH
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #6 
He won't let me.

Reply with quote  #7 
Plum Pudding and Dirty Thirties: That's very unfortunate. I think a lot of guys harbor some real serious homophobia that hinders them from experiencing any anal pleasure. Yet they usually want to fuck you in the ass, figure that one out. The sad thing is that it has nothing to do with him being gay when you pleasure them. The anus is a part of the body that is very dense with sensory nerve endings and that can give the recipient an incredible amount of pleasure.

Usually most of the time the problem is on the part of the giver not with the recipient. The usual response is, "I don't want to stick my finger up a dirty asshole? Yuck." It will often surprise you as to just how clean it is. This is done best spontaneously as part of a blow job or a hand job but he can clean up ahead of time.

A 'finger wave' is a trick well known to 'the ladies of the evening' for many years throughout the orient. Considering the possible mind set of their client it's not something they do to every stranger without warning but with the right person they know they'll get a much better tip when they're done. Personally I think it's much safer than putting something up there that could get lost or injure the delicate lining. With well manicured nails you're are perfectly safe and it's comfortable. My personal feeling is that the shorter the nails the better.

With todays technology it's much cleaner and safer than it ever was in the past. With a gloved hand, preferably a surgical glove without talcum powder on the outside, or one that's been previously washed then you don't have to worry about getting left overs under your fingernails or being left with 'stinky fingers.' The secret is to use a lot of anal lube. My personal preference is a very heavy water based lube they carry here in the store.

After the first time, once the glove goes on, he knows he's in for a treat. Spread the lube gently around and then into his ass, starting with one finger and if necessary two. You should lube the entire finger. Tease him. One middle finger has always been enough  for me. Just like boy to girl, girl to boy has to be very gentle. You might want to refer to Nina Hartley's videos or Tristan Tormino's before you try it. If you going down on him you can start massaging the area between his testicles and his anus first. That stimulates the prostate externally and ii's very pleasurable.

Once you have him adequately lubed you can slip your middle finger inside, palm up, and trace the lower side of his penis through his rectal lining. A couple of inches in you'll feel a swelling attached to the base of his penis, that's his prostate. You'll usually know when you reach it because of the heightened sensitivity he'll experience. Like 'Pro' said massage it like you like your G spot stimulated, with a 'come hither motion, only gently.'

What you do from here on is going to depend on how sensitive and healthy he is. I have an enlarged prostate, 1.4, according to my urologist, and it still feels wonderful. The thing that will amaze you is the intensity of the orgasm he'll have and the amount of the ejaculate that he'll produce. In some circles this is called milking the prostate. If you're sucking him off be prepared. If you're giving him a hand job just be careful. We certainly wouldn't want you to lose an eye when he cums. One young lady who regularly practiced this trick on me as an occasional part of a blow job said, "Jesus Christ! You came so hard, and there was so much, it went in my mouth and came out out my nose. I can't swallow that much that fast." Just between you and I, I think she was exaggerating but you get the idea.

From here on it's hygiene. I think it's a good idea to have some baby wipes or towels handy because there is going to be some clean up on him and there is nothing like having your lover clean you up after she just got you off. For you it's simply a matter of peeling off the glove, inside out and tying it off at the wrist. You can stuff the baby wipes in there as well if you like. It's clean, no fuss, no muss and trust me what you just did for him he will remember forever. HHH 
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

. Yet they usually want to fuck you in the ass, figure that one out.

LOL Yep. He says "You girls are used to things going into you". Err. ok. Whatever... your loss!

Reply with quote  #9 
Hank, I do agree with you that some guys think any anal play, where they are the recipient, is "Gay" which is silly. Sexual Preference is based on WHO you are attracted to, not what acts you engage in. (Thanks, Nina Hartley)

However, My Man and I have a slightly D/S relationship, at least sexually, and I really have no desire to peg him. I showed him an article I was reading about pegging a while ago, and he went ashen and asked me, "You...you...you, You don't want to do that to me do you?" I replied, "No, not really. I just thought it was an interesting article."  Although I am sexually aggressive  I am not a Top. Just don't feel any desire to peg him, or do any anal play beyond playing with his ass, or occasionally pulling his cheeks apart. I think it's a great act for people who want to. But, not everybody is into it, although I kind of understand why they would want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyThirties

LOL Yep. He says "You girls are used to things going into you". Err. ok. Whatever... your loss!

Yeah, that makes no sense. Anal penetration feels NOTHING like vaginal penetration. Nothing at all. It's like saying vaginal sex is the same as fellatio. All fun, but not the same thing by any stretch (sorry) of the imagination.

Yeah, I have talked to him about the prostate, and the pleasure some men get from it. But, honestly, I just don't want to do it........  There's something about a D/S relationship where  only one person in the dyad is the one who Penetrates. It is hard to explain, if you don't have that kind of relationship, I think.

With an other man, I might have a different desire about it, but I doubt it. I UNDERSTAND why people like it, I think it's really cool and looks like fun, but it's just not something either one of us wants to do. But, who knows what the future might bring. If someone told me 10 years ago, I'd be having anal sex once a week or so, I'd laugh at them. Not to mention if they told me I'd love it!  Time and experience and maturity change things. But, for now, we're happy with what we're doing, while adding the occasional twist or kink.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.