Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
I noticed this site has a few luxury massagers that are expensive but they are rechargables and even have warranties. I don't have the money for it now but thought about getting one, when I did have some money. The reason is that I noticed in the past two years when I started using sex toys, I've wasted a lot of money on things that didn't work or didn't have any longevity. Also there's an issue with the battery situation, I have been able to get rechargable AAAs but not others. My current bullet requires 9Vs and those seem to run out quickly. I don't get why they say so many brands of batteries are supposed to last years but in my experience don't.

My question is, do you think the rechargable toys would be worth buying?
studley

Reply with quote  #2 
I have been in the electronics firld for many years and am not real fond of battery operated devices (except maybe a flashlight). For rechargeable batteries, right now the best are Lithium-ion and some of the Nickel-metal-hydrides (NMH).  Sanyo makes one called "eneloop" that many people swear by.  I believe camera stores carry them.  I am not sure what sizes they come in.

Rechargeables are OK for non critical applications like sex toys but when it comes to things like cameras, I prefer good old "Duracell" or "Energizer" Alkaline non rechargeable types because their initial voltage is about 1/4 volt higher that rechargeable types.

I do not recommend rechargeable 9 volt types. I tried using them in wireless mics and they would not last an hour, where alkalines lasted 4-5 hours at least.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Well, I was basically using 9V Duracell and both lasted only 3 days each. I brought them at Wal-Mart though.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

Well, I was basically using 9V Duracell and both lasted only 3 days each. I brought them at Wal-Mart though.

In an emergancy my pecker is available for all your uses.. hehehe
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
Sorry, I don't pick up guys online for sex. Too dangerous.
Mandy

Reply with quote  #6 
Someone receommended to me the Rechargeable Remote Control Egg, I bought one from honeylicious, it's amazing and was the cheapest place I could find.  £49.99.  Quite pricey but worth every penny.  :-)
studley

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

How long they last depends, of course, on usage.
A friend of mine runs a business that supplied laser sights for guns to the military. They tested all kinds of 9V batteries and found the Duacells to be the best.
latinoguy

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:

Sorry, I don't pick up guys online for sex. Too dangerous.

It's OK I was just joking thus the ,,hehehe
Adriana

Reply with quote  #9 
I find a lot of the rechargeable toys simply lack the deep vibes I need
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

Really, the Lelo toys don't do it for you? I heard they were pretty strong.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #11 
Princess: I'd listen to these people if I were you because I don't think rechargeable batteries are the answer. Most sex toys we have use AA or AAA or C batteries and you can buy them cheap in bulk at Sam's Club or Costco. Rechargeable batteries may be better now but you have to notice that they have less power each time you recharge them. So let's consider the time you're horny and you want to pleasure yourself and you turn it on and it's a dud. Frustrating, huh? Keep a fresh supply handy. And please don't leave the batteries in your toys when you/re not using them. If they leak your toy is toast, and some are very expensive toast. HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabanana

[quote author=Adriana link=topic=4492.msg12059#msg12059 date=1284062947]
Really, the Lelo toys don't do it for you? I heard they were pretty strong.

The earlier Lelo toys are all very high pitched/buzzy. I need deeper vibrations than that. The newer ones (Mona, Ina, Siri) are deeper but are still not super strong.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #13 
What do you mean by "not super strong" because I was starting to seriously consider getting a Lelo when I had the money.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #14 
Eh, can you name some toys you've tried? Maybe we can compare something d=
teena22

Reply with quote  #15 
I don't mind if my sex toy is rechargeable. A lot of the best sex toys are rechargeable it just depends on the usage of it. Try sex toys by Lelo. They are pretty good.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.