Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Ainta_Quitta

Reply with quote  #1 
I bought a small vibrator here that has leg straps on it. I've been using it at home alot but I finally got up the courage to wear it out. I wore it on the way home from work yesterday during rush hour and it was crazy!!!!!!!
I sat there talking dirty to my husband on my cell with all the cars around me and nobody knowing what I was up to. When I would look around and see people's faces all around I would just get soo hot. I ended up making eye contatct with a guy in the car next to me and it was such a turn on. I told my husband that someone was staring at me and he told me to start carressing myself for him. It was such a kinky turn on that I came...HARD! Luckily traffic started to move after that because I was a little embarrassed and I didn't want this guy to follow me home. Now I think I want to take it out in public, like maybe to the mall or something. Is that freaky or what?
Pecos

Reply with quote  #2 
HOLEY MOLEY how did the guy in the car next to you react? I think this must be every guys fantasy.
Shanna

Reply with quote  #3 
That sounds really dirty...and fun!
Dark Knight

Reply with quote  #4 
This one gives a man impure thoughts when he is driving down the highway.
Sienna

Reply with quote  #5 
That's the great thing about using toys that are discreet. Exhibitionism is a huge turn on for a lot of people.
sextalktimeandfantasy

Reply with quote  #6 
LOVED the story. I am going to have to get myself one of these!!!! Extremely hot story

Sincerely,
Carmen
Mamey

Reply with quote  #7 
>>  I've been a bad girl
and now ? you are a good girl?
P Gell

Reply with quote  #8 
I can't tell for sure, but my man tells me I sometimes lose consciousness for a moment or two when I orgasm. I am afraid I'd crash the car if I did this.

Sounds like fun, if not for the whole "buy a new car a week" thing.

Reply with quote  #9 
next time, try a remote control egg vibrator. let your husband control the vibration.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.