Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Tiffany0759

Reply with quote  #1 
OK, I have this recurrent fantasy about DAVE MATTHEWS. I don't know why! He's not even my type but if I saw him walking down the street my husband might be in trouble. Who do you fantasize about? Be honest!
Purrfecta

Reply with quote  #2 
Eeeww..Dave Mathews? That is a strange one! I guess we've all got our own little weird quirks when it comes to men-I LOVE Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age. I've got a thing for vikings.
Anika

Reply with quote  #3 
Robert Mitchum in the 1950's..yummy.
Tigger

Reply with quote  #4 
Tim McGraw.
the_end

Reply with quote  #5 
lets see i love aaron lewis from Staind but i would jump on Derrick Jeter if i saw him.

Reply with quote  #6 
Let me just date myself by saying that Grace Slick was something else in her heyday. I'll never forget walking through the lobby of a hotel in the 60's where Jefferson Airplane happened to be staying. She walks out in a white fringe bikini and BOOTS. Good lord.
CaliBoy

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_end

lets see i love aaron lewis from Staind but i would jump on Derrick Jeter if i saw him.

I dont presume to understand women but what is it with Derrick Jeter? I mean how the hell did ge get Alyssa Milano and Jessica Biel in the same lifetime? I just dont see it. Ladies, what is it about this guy that gets you so hot and bothered
the_end

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoy

[quote author=the_end link=topic=218.msg794#msg794 date=1215960903]

I dont presume to understand women but what is it with Derrick Jeter? I mean how the hell did ge get Alyssa Milano and Jessica Biel in the same lifetime? I just dont see it. Ladies, what is it about this guy that gets you so hot and bothered

this is just my opinion:
well i LOVE guys with arms, but not to big and i LOVE a guy who is tall like 6 foot or taller. I also love guys who are into music and i love a guy who can actually carry on a conversation with me. 

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoy

[quote author=the_end link=topic=218.msg794#msg794 date=1215960903]

Boys do to. I love me some Jeter.

Reply with quote  #10 
Elisha Cuthbert
Katerina

Reply with quote  #11 
I have to admit that the Dave Matthews thing is kind of a weird choice but to each their own. I used to really like Dave Navarro but now he's a freakin joke. Ech. I even heard he's dating that girl Daisy from Crack Rock of Love.
1SexyMom

Reply with quote  #12 
George Clooney and Benjamin Bratt but mostly I want to be trapped on a desert island with the Rock for a week.

Reply with quote  #13 
John Mayer
Angelina Jolie
Hugh Jackman
and Naveen Andrews from Lost!
Floorman

Reply with quote  #14 
Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez.
Rhino

Reply with quote  #15 
Aria Giovanni
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.