Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
P Gell

Reply with quote  #1 
I bought some of these, http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Fun_Factory_Smart_Balls_Pink_Black

The Man and I thought we could help me get back my previous hair trigger orgasms if I did more than just regular Kegels. I bought the Fun Factory Smart Balls (The black with pink, if one cares) and have inserted them, but I am not sure how to make the little weights move around. Am I supposed to dance? LOL!

So far the only time I have felt them move is when partnering them with my Wahl Massager Vibrator. LOL!

When I opened the box I thought, "Oh, they are really small." Not so small when you put them in.    Seems like a great exerciser, if I can get some tips on the best way to use them.

I love that they are totally silicone (the old fashioned Ben Wa balls are metal, and have inlayed paint on them, and I had NO idea what that metal or paint was, could be lead or anything) and even the "string" is silicone, so it's completely non porous and easy to remove.

Tips please?

Reply with quote  #2 
I still think of those old Ben Wa balls and shudder every time. I much prefer the coated ones, like the Smart Balls.

The interior balls will knock around as you "rock" your pelvis. If you're using them for Kegels, do the squeezes and sort of point up and out if that makes sense. Try to think of aiming for your bellybutton with your vagina. I know, I know...you guys are laughing right now, but it's effective.

We have a few posts on Kegels...search that word in the box in the upper right.

Or you could just dance

P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
I kind of get it. I've been doing Kegels for as long as I can remember (well, since college) and they are much harder to do with the Smart Ball, I think that's the idea. I'll try what I think you are talking about. We're on the same page about those old Ben Wa balls. Good idea, possibly scary materials. Fun Factory is such a good and trustworthy company. Silicone (or elastamed as they call them) is so much less troublesome and easier to clean.

I'd like to be able to squeeze the living hell outta him when we fuck. LOL!  And get my old mojo back. I mean, it isn't gone by any means but I used to be like a boy with PE. Now, even with a heavy duty vibe, it takes so long. I also think My Man feels a little bad that he can't "do it himself" all the time.  HE IS, but it's in a slighly different way. He's right there, his hand is IN there, He gets me 99.99% of the way there, I am thankful that we were open enough to start using toys in the manner we are, or I'd be in terrible shape. I'd just like to be able to come as easily as I used to. Any one after the first is a breeze, but that first one is a bitch!

I hope the Smart Balls will help.

Reply with quote  #4 
Some sources say that those style vag balls are supposed to work automatically as the inner balls are constantly making your muscles react but I'm not sure if I buy it. For me, it's more of a reminder to do kegels
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
I bought ben-wa balls for three girl friends and only one liked them. What's the fascination? Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
These are better than old fashioned metal Ben Wa balls. I like to keep my body in good shape. Inside and out. The Smart Balls are supposed to keep the vaginal muscles toned. Also, the little ball bearings inside each ball moves around and can be very interesting feeling.

I finally found a good way to put them in, but I can't keep them in long. It's a little too...stimulating. I honestly can't imagine "doing housework" or "going shopping" wearing them. But, they're a nice adjunct to Kegals and even masturbation. I've heard of women having sex with them in place, but I can't imagine how he would fit.

Reply with quote  #7 
Too stimulating? Nice one there.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana

Too stimulating? Nice one there.

Yeah, I don't want to be hanging on to a shelf at the Jewel, knocking cereal off the shelf and screaming. Not cool....

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey PGell - How are the SmartBalls working for you now? Getting them to jingle-jangle yet?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.