Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
If you believed Hollywood movies you'd expect all women have multiple orgasms, every time. Achieving orgasm through intercourse – for many of us, it’s easy ... but not for all! Basic penetration doesn't usually do the trick. Take a peek at this episode of Cherry TV where the women discuss their experiences reaching orgasm during intercourse

http://www.cherrytv.com/video/intercourse-and-the-o

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
I have yet to see any of their presentations that weren't great! They briefly present important topics and do an excellent job. I think Cherry TV should be required viewing for both sexes. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
Interesting. Thank God the idea of the "Vaginal Orgasm as Mature Response" via Freud is nearly dead. (My opinion, as a former Psychology student, is that Freud wouldn't give up any head, so he blamed his poor wife for her "inability" to have an orgasm from his minutes of fruitless thrusting alone..........)

I can usually come during intercourse, ONLY  if I've already had a few via alternate means first. I used to be able to with a LOT of manual stim during intercourse, but things get less sensitive as one matures. However, many of us still learn to Multi Orgasm, as we get more experience,  and once the First Big O is gotten, the rest of them are easy, as long as things are going on. Hell, I sometimes have "aftershocks" for 15 minutes or more after we're both done. *sigh*

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Poor, poor Mrs. Freud. One new theory that I find promising is that women are more likely to experience g-spot orgasms later in life (post-menopause.) In fact, one article referred to a woman's 50's as "the age of the g-spot." If there's any validity to that, that would be a great thing to look forward to!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.