Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Here's a few interesting and random tidbits for Tuesday, compliments of Freaky Facts

-The maximum speed at which erotic sensations travel from the skin to the brain has been clocked 156 MPH.

-The chances of pregnancy increases by 75% if both the male & female partner ejaculate at the exact same time.

-85% of all men lie about their Penis size.

-The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.

-Even with the use of Condoms, if your partner has Herpes, you have a 80% chance of catching it as well.

-Most Orgasms ever recorded was 134 times in one hour for a woman, and 16 times for a man.

-The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

-Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.

-Female bats lick their mate's penis during sex, each lick results in around 6 extra seconds of sex. (Makes you wonder about that gay male bat reference!)

-The 1st legalized condoms in the US were made from vulcanized rubber & were meant to be reused up to 9 times.

-Only 17% of women are going to have an orgasm during sex. (Sad!)

studley

Reply with quote  #2 

" The chances of pregnancy increases by 75% if both the male & female partner ejaculate at the exact same time."

I believe the word should be "orgasm" not "ejaculate".
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
These are interesting.

Also, I think studly is wrong. Female ejaculation has long been known to aid conception
studley

Reply with quote  #4 
Well in my book orgasm is the muscular spasms that occur and ejaculation is the expulsion of fluids.  So I don't see how a woman ejaculating can help with fertilization.
jacco

Reply with quote  #5 
I wonder what happens to a woman during orgasm , that would make a difference ?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studley

Well in my book orgasm is the muscular spasms that occur and ejaculation is the expulsion of fluids.  So I don't see how a woman ejaculating can help with fertilization.

It's not because a female's ejaculate is going into the uterus but the specific compounds in FE do seem to enable to sperm to make it to the uterus
studley

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana
It's not because a female's ejaculate is going into the uterus but the specific compounds in FE do seem to enable to sperm to make it to the uterus

I am not saying you are wrong but I can't seem to find anywhere that this is mentioned. The closest thing I have found so far is that there were claims that the contractions from a woman's orgasm might help the sperm reach the cervix (and beyond) easier but a Kinsey study seems to disprove that.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
I think freaky facts probably meant "orgasm" with respect to women, but I have heard that uterine contractions increase a woman's chances for conception. Here's some info from Storknet.com:

"The woman's orgasm does increase the possibility of conception. Women who experience orgasm after their partner (up to 40 minutes after his ejaculation) have the very best chance of becoming pregnant."

teena22

Reply with quote  #9 
hmmm..these are interesting facts. Thank you for sharing.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #10 
So when was the first legal condom in the US made and used?
studley

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

So when was the first legal condom in the US made and used?

Yeah and did it say "Goodyear" on the side ? LOL
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #12 
Here's my two cents worth to stir the pot: Dr. Campbell at CSULB said something interesting in his Sex, Drugs and Alcohol course teachers have to take for their credential in California. The course was interesting enough but the homework was really fun. He said, "If a woman gets up right after having unprotected sexual intercourse she has a better chance of getting pregnant." He explained that the abdominal contractions of getting up out of bed are usually enough to  force some of the semen deposited in her vagina through the cervix into the uterus to the waiting egg. Not having those parts I couldn't verify his claim but I wish I'd taken his class sooner then we wouldn't have had so damn many kids. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.