Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
lil_naughty_me

Reply with quote  #1 
is it wrong to like someone 9 years older than me?

wen i was 16 i fancied a girl at 25,she liked me n we done stuff,i have now seen her again n wonder if things will be like b4

does anyone have any of the same experience?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
First off - let's hope you're over 18 now. If not, you gotta scram, sorry.

But - if you are over 18, let's talk. There is absolutely nothing wrong with be attracted to or dating someone older than you. Age cannot be helped. The heart knows no numbers. Now, whether or not things will be the same now as they were before - maybe not. You were very young then (and I imagine you still are) and you must have experienced some changes in your mind, body and outlook on life. A lot of times when couples try to get back together after time apart, it isn't like it was the first time. So, be prepared for that and don't get your hopes up that the magic will still be there.

On the other hand, if it is, we wish you luck and hope that you'll both treat each other with care.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
A big age difference can be a stretch but yours isn't that much. My wife is sixteen years younger than I am and we've had a lovely marriage and relationship for the last twenty four years. I'll renew her contract on our anniversary next week. Hank
lil_naughty_me

Reply with quote  #4 
firstly yes im older than 18

em hank,renew her contract? u get a mail order bride or somethin?

i know age can be difficult? is it different for different sexes? like if a younger girl fancies an older guy? does the same complications  come into it?

i reli like the olderw woman n hope things can be the same,she taught me a thing or two lol
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
Heh, I think Hank made a funny!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #6 
You have to renew your drivers license...why not your marriage license??? But I think thats what anniversaries are for...altho the idea of 'renewing' does give me a couple ideas...lol

My first 2 wives were older than I...as were a couple of women I have serious relationships with. Did they work? Depends on your difinition of 'work'. To some extent, yes they worked. But obviously, because I am no longer married to them (to be fair...one passed away) should give some indication of how they 'worked'.

My answer to your question...yes they work. In fact, they can be better...IF she is a very patient lover and is willing to help you on your quest...

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
lil-naughty-me: Another thing to think about is that looking back at it, in my life almost all my lovers were older women, some almost ten years older and a couple over ten, and there wasn't a problem. They still took care of themselves. They were beautiful women and they were terrific lovers. That held true until I married my wife who is sixteen years younger than me. You have to consider that one thing you you get with age, besides gray hair, is experience ands some times that was a real advantage especially in the bedroom. Hank
MCL865

Reply with quote  #8 
I will keep it simple....NO

I have been in a relationship now with a girl for 2 yrs that is 15 years younger than myself. Never have been happier.

prettylad

Reply with quote  #9 
guess you two just need to be honest and open about being in a relationship
dont let the opinion of others tell you otherwise. be true to yourselves

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.