Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey gents! Have any of you heard of jelqing exercises? I posted this under masturbation because it seems to resemble it but you really aren't supposed to ejaculate. It's a manual exercise you perform on yourself and claims to be a natural way to add length and girth to your penis.

Here's the basics:

The sessions of jelqing exercises are normally based on a daily basis for around 20-30 minutes. These exercises should always be started after performing some penis warm-up. The warm-up session includes applying a towel soaked in warm water to penis or taking a warm bath. The purpose of warm up is to boost up the amount of blood flow to the penile region, and thus prepare it for the jelqing exercises.

Once you’re done with the warm-up, the exercises could be started. Jelqing exercises should only be practiced with the penis in semi-erect state. Application of some lubricant is recommended before starting the exercises. Jelqing hand-grip must totally encircle the penis base to ensure that no blood flows out of the penis. Next, the penis is milked. This process means moving your hand towards the head of the penis, and forcing the blood toward the head. 100 to 200 such strokes could be considered as an average workout.

I got this info from a site that wants to sell you something, but I just want to know if any of you have tried anything like this. If so, have you seen results?

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Interesting
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
I think if I tried that, especially with lube, I would have a difficult tine staying semi-erect. (I was going to say "hard time" 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
"Hard Time Staying Semi"...a new country and western song...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.