Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
For those of you who remember "Aunt Peg", she has passed away. Despite being in great physical shape, she also had Crohn's disease (an inflammatory disease of the intestines). She was diagnosed only later in life, but experienced symptoms since childhood.

Here's a snip from the AVNonline article:

Carr's adult career was unusual, to say the least. Born in Burbank in 1938, the diminuitive blonde began acting in adult at the age of 39, when, as an employee at an advertising and engineering firm, she was discovered by famed director Alex DeRenzy, who cast her in his 1978 blockbuster hit Pretty Peaches. Her career took off quickly, and she performed in more than 80 movies over the following 10 years.

Her best-known role, however, was as "Aunt Peg," her character in the movie of the same name. "Aunt Peg" was a Hollywood agent who had an unusual method of choosing her clients and of getting them work, as displayed in Aunt Peg Goes Hollywood and Aunt Peg's Fulfillment. She also appeared in such top hits as Tangerine, Vista Valley PTA, Dixie Ray Hollywood Star, Outlaw Ladies, Taboo 1 & 2, Hustler Video Magazine 1, and in half of the first 24 volumes of the Swedish Erotica series.

Carr also took credit for discovering world-famous star Nina Hartley, having cast her in 1984 in Educating Nina, which Carr directed. However, when she was unable to find distribution for the movie, which she had financed herself, she quit the industry altogether.

"It was a huge undertaking with a strong story, talented actors and superb production values," Carr wrote. "However, this gem was a financial and emotional disaster for me. As the first woman producer of X-rated films, the men who ran that industry were intimidated by me and retaliated by never releasing Educating Nina.  Devastated, I quit the adult entertainment industry."

"This is really sad news," reflected Hartley. "Juliet did put me in the movies all those years ago and was a mentor for several years. I saw her in November up in Berkeley when I did a personal appearance there. She was in fine health; she was happy. We took a couple of pictures together, she flashed her boobs—they were still lovely—and since it has to happen to all of us, I'm grateful that it seemed to happen peacefully without other incident."

"She was the original cougar before 'cougar' was hot," Hartley added

read the rest here

Shop safe at
Read our Sex Blog!

Reply with quote  #2 
Not being familiar with Juliet Anderson or her work, I went to the links. At the bottom of the article is a link to see some of her pictures. What an absolutely beautiful woman!!! She could have been an actress in about 30 movies I have seen! Given her looks, what a terrific loss...

Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.