Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay why is it some older women or very conservative women find shaving above the knee (as far as legs) was not proper?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Do they? My wife's 51 and I shave her from the ankles to the knees regularly but she doesn't have any noticeable hair above the knees. An occasional trim on the pubes and she's happy. And politically, she's a little more conservative than attila the hun. Hank
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Do they? My wife's 51 and I shave her from the ankles to the knees regularly but she doesn't have any noticeable hair above the knees. An occasional trim on the pubes and she's happy. And politically, she's a little more conservative than attila the hun. Hank

I don't know, I just know some of my older/more conservative relatives don't like to shave above their knees.
1SexyMom

Reply with quote  #4 
I remember not being allowed to shave above my knees when i was younger and never really understanding why. I always thought it was because maybe having smooth upper thighs would encourage boys to touch them!

Reply with quote  #5 
i thought it was to keep that hair soft and fine since it gets more coarse after you've shaved for a while.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SexyMom

I remember not being allowed to shave above my knees when i was younger and never really understanding why. I always thought it was because maybe having smooth upper thighs would encourage boys to touch them!

My mom tried to get me to not shave above the knee but she wanted me to wait until I was 16. I couldn't wait that long, I was hairy (mostly light hair, thankfully) since age 8 or 9 (early bloomer) and I started to shave my legs and private at age 13 without her knowing at first, although she let me shave my armpits at age 11.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.