Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Even though we have vibrators made to hit specific spots, sometimes it's still not quite what we need, when we need it. Have you ever experienced that a certain toy might seem like it was custom made for your sweet spots one time and then during a different use, find that it just isn't doing the job? Batteries are still fresh or its freshly charged, but it cannot get a spark in you.

Where's a girl to turn? I'm sure the Hitachi Magic Wand could be a popular answer, but I'd like to hear which is your real favorite. And not necessarily favorite, but which one always gets you off?

For years I used to swear by a standard silver bullet.

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
There is no toy which always gets me off but I frequently turn to Layaspot
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
My cyber friend has three main ones: Magic Wand (with or without the G-whiz attachment), the Eroscilator, and a large dong.
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #4 
my new toy of choice is the detachable showerhead.

Reply with quote  #5 
I don't know yet. We've only just started collecting them. A couple of years ago my fella bought a vibrating clitoral massager that you slip on your finger. I hated it on sight. We tried it once and as I suspected it was too much for me.

In the last 6 months we've tried a massive realistic looking dildo thing. (I seriously don't know what we were thinking! It was cheap. lol) a vibrator and a cock ring with clitoral massager and ball harness. None of them are my favorite... I like them, but I know theres something better out there.

Now that we're sure we are into toys we will invest some decent cash into them instead or looking at the cheaper stuff.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to dig up that vibrating clit massager and see if anything has changed... I know I have. Since having a natural birth I'm not as sensitive as I used to be.

Reply with quote  #6 
I think finger vibrators are a great tool. You could wear it on your finger while giving him a handjob too.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #7 
I aint the lady...but I think Dreamer's may well be the '5 powerful levels of up & down thrusting' rabbit she got on Saturday...either that or the new mini-bullet she got...
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

I think finger vibrators are a great tool. You could wear it on your finger while giving him a handjob too.

It's not working. : ( it must have been sitting around for too long.

Reply with quote  #9 
The Wahl 7 in 1 plug in. If nothing else works, this usually will. If the Wahl doesn't help me get off, I'm out of luck.

I'm thinking of getting a Hitachi, or an Accuvibe. Is the Accuvibe not as strong, does anyone know? Is the Hitachi really loud? I've heard it is loud, and we can't have loud toys.

I HATE PERIMENOPAUSE!

I used to get off on his tongue every time, without fail. The toys were just for fun. Now, they are "medicinal" as The Man refers to them.

Reply with quote  #10 
The Hitachi is so-so loud. Not too bad actually, for a plug-in.

The one to get (when it's back in stock -grrr!) is the Vibratex Mystic Wand. In my opinion it's a good match for the Hitachi Magic Wand. You know, 5 minutes til orgasm? Yeah. Favorite toy ever...so far. 

hartwell1066

Reply with quote  #11 
recently i buy dildos and i feels great using it .
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.