Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't know how to set this up as a poll, but I have to ask you:

1. Do you like him to suck on your pussy? I know when she goes down on me I love it when she sucks real hard. I generally suckle her lips and clit but if I can get my mouth around the whole thing, no pun intended, she seems to like it. Sadly, the result seems to depend a lot on the time and circumstances.

2. Do you like it when he sucks on your clit? I had one lover who had a rather large one, not quite in the class of Vanessa Del Rio, but pretty darn close and I could give her basically a 'miniature blow job.' Slipping my lips up and down on it like she did my cock drove her wild. For others I can't say there was that much of an affect. 

I'm just curious how you ladies feel about it because variety is the spice of life. Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
Sometimes I love when he does this, other times it irritates me. He knows if I'm squirming away from him, not into him, he has to switch to something else. (Smacking him in the head and yelling "Cut it out!" is sometimes necessary, if he's into it and I'm not..... )

I have to say, that when I was younger, and a lot more sensitive I hated when he sucked on any part of my genitalia. It just hurt. Now, as a more....um......mature woman I'm a little less sensitive and it often feels good, but only for a few seconds of suction. Otherwise, it just hurts, again.

We have found trial and error and listening to your partner works best with techniques like this.

Reply with quote  #3 
By sucking on her pussy do you mean the entire vulva or around the vaginal opening? Neither is something I've tried.

Clit sucking is okay but I prefer licking
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
As bizarre as it sounds, I'm talking about covering her whole pussy and sucking gently while your tongue investigates all the nooks and crannies and her clit. You can literally get a mouth full. HHH
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #5 
I only have one requirement. No pointy tongue. I hate that.

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyThirties

I only have one requirement. No pointy tongue. I hate that.

Second that.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Maybe I need to clarify my question, do you like him to 'gently' cover your pussy with his mouth and literally suck the juices out of you while he caresses your pussy in and out with his tongue? Maybe you should try it. I have to admit that what I get from my wife tastes wonderful. HHH
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Maybe I need to clarify my question, do you like him to 'gently' cover your pussy with his mouth and literally suck the juices out of you while he caresses your pussy in and out with his tongue? Maybe you should try it.

I can't say thats ever happened.

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey HHH, I don't think or I know I have never had that before. I will have to ask my husband to try it. I do agree with Adriana clit sucking is good but licking is way better.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.