Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
undeadarsenal

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey ladies I really need your help! I have several questions in which many of you have the ideal answer I'm looking for so I hope there are lots of posts...
My questions are these...

What dildo, dong, vibrator...(whatever) do you use? (do any sizes/styles of dildos 'handle' differently)

...for instance does a particular material make it easier to control your thrusting, ease to stay in, etc...

What harness do you use? (is it comfortable, versatile, etc...)

How would you describe to another girl how to use a strapon on a guy?

its not just a move your whole body forward and backward kinda thing...if we did that I'm sure the ladies wouldn't think to highly of our abilities lol
Agirl

Reply with quote  #2 
I've had a cyber skin toy (dong) that's been very faithfull to me for several years. The nice thing about it is that it feels soft and firm at the same time and it has a nice head so I always get off.

I've never really tried a vibrator before but I'm very picky and having a hard time deciding what I want.

If I would tell another girl how to use a strapon a guy i would tell her to treat him like a virgin and go slow. I used a dildo on my ex before and was accused of bieng "rough"
undeadarsenal

Reply with quote  #3 
too rough huh?  yea we can be kinda hypocritical at times lol...

i see you are brand new here so welcome and thanks for your reply...

is that the only kind you have used? I'm not too worried about how fast or slow she goes i've done it a few times...its more of the actual in and out technique...since its not just a bouncing in and out movement but more of a hip and back 'thrust' -_-' not sure exactly how to explain it to a woman lol hence the help needed...
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #4 
I think you're asking about how to thrust correctly? It's definitely harder than it looks. Alot of women keep their backs really stiff and just shove back and forth at first. The trick is to try to keep your head straight and isolate all  the movement in the hips. You really have to use your core muscles to do it right. If you've ever taken a belly dancing class you'll know what I mean.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.