Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Good day all,

I am writing this with tears in my eyes and a very big lump in my throat. No, you kinky-minds, not that kind of lump! The kind that makes it hard to speak without losing it.

This is my last day at tabu. I will no longer be behind the Tabu Toypro account. I'm not going to get into details, but I wanted you all to know how much I have appreciated your contributions to this forum. I hope you continue to share with each other and learn from one another. There are too many people out there, too afraid to talk about sex and toys and intimate pleasure. Don't let that happen to you.

I cannot receive messages so if you try to direct message me now, I won't get it. I am in the midst of cleaning up and clearing out. Maybe I'll come back some day as a member, like you guys, and give my 2 cents here and there.

Roadie, Dreamer, P Gell and HHH - you guys make my day and keep everyone informed, laughing and learning, ok? I know that admin and the mods will keep the topics rolling for you.

It's been a blast! Now everyone go plug in your Hitachis and rub one out for me!

Much, much love,

alex - your ToyPro

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
Alex, NO!!!!! I'm about to cry.

I want my Alex. (She's really a girl, guys, it's diminutive of her name.)

(weeping)

Reply with quote  #3 
I am not one to get real emotional about things...but DAMN! We have lost a friend...I hope to God she comes back.

For those of you that never had the chance to trade e-mails with her...or talk to her in person...you missed a wonderful experience! She gave advice, shared a laugh...and made my day every time I communicated with her. I know, from a personal standpoint, I will miss her terribly! I know all of us will...

WE LOVE YOU ALEX! Please come back soon!

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow...that's soooo sad. We will miss Alex terribly.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Alex: thank you for everything. We're going to miss you. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
I think her absence is having a profound effect on the forum. She was a friend and we can't even get in touch with her.

Personally, I'm not happy I don't know what happened, but Alex was here since I came here, was very helpful and the place is certainly not the same without her.

I feel a void, really.

Reply with quote  #7 
Boy, do we love Alex too.  Alas, she has moved on to bigger and better things and we will have to carry on without her. We will never be able to fill her big shoes but with your help we can still keep this community going!
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #8 
I agree with PGell. It's really not the same and as members of the forum, we don't know where to start. Alex was like that one little screw on a clock that holds the minute, second and hour hand in just the right positions to give an accurate time. Things seem a little off center right now.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #9 
I only hope that the decision to leave was yours and it was for something much better because I've noticed a big difference since you left and it hasn't been good. HHH
Adriana

Reply with quote  #10 
Good luck, Alex!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.