Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tankgirl

Reply with quote  #1 
Do you have *any* idea how ITCHY it is to shave the female pubic area and have hair start growing back? Or how extremely sensitive that area is? Or what razor burn or stubble, let alone a nick or cut on such tender skin feels like? It is on a large order of magnitude more sensitive than your face.
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #2 
don't you hate it when you nick yourself? talk about a sting! i have found that the "men's" razors are much more effective than the ones marketed towards ladies. and they aren't cheap at all. but once i ditched the disposables and started buying the good stuff i haven't had an itch and the stubbles is finer, less coarse.

but i'm with you tankgirl - i'm growing in my winter bush. i just keep her shaved down on the panty line and everything below the top of the clit gets whacked. i think pubic hair is sexy!
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
I prefer shaving and I have almost never had the itching problem. But it is a delicate job. Ugh.
Bohemianchk

Reply with quote  #4 
Don't shave never will.

-Barbra De Angelis
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #5 
I've been shaving since I was at least 15. That was.....1975. I stopped for a while and started back at 21 when I had my first child. Back then they shaved you when you were in labor. That was when I discovered enemas are not sexy to me too...lol.  I ususally  use my razor, but Roadie has an old twin blader that I've been itching to use. I don't like the disposable razors because they never seem to get close enough for my taste. I've been doing it so long, I could do it with my eyes closed.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
Does anyone else use shaving as foreplay? My wife hates to do it and I love it. We bather together and I shave her legs and every so often, when she needs it, I'll trim her bush. When I'm done she's definitely ready for play time and me too. It's just clean fun. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer60

I've been shaving since I was at least 15. That was.....1975. I stopped for a while and started back at 21 when I had my first child. Back then they shaved you when you were in labor. That was when I discovered enemas are not sexy to me too...lol.  I ususally  use my razor, but Roadie has an old twin blader that I've been itching to use. I don't like the disposable razors because they never seem to get close enough for my taste. I've been doing it so long, I could do it with my eyes closed.

Man, I don't think I could ever get that good with it.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Have you tried a razor my wife likes that was sent to me by Gillette the mail? The catch is you have to buy the refills and they cost more than the holder but we like it. It has "5" blades and it shaves the closest we have found without a burn or itch. She's pretty much taken it over for daily touch ups in the morning before work. Hank
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Have you tried a razor my wife likes that was sent to me by Gillette the mail? The catch is you have to buy the refills and they cost more than the holder but we like it. It has "5" blades and it shaves the closest we have found without a burn or itch. She's pretty much taken it over for daily touch ups in the morning before work. Hank

You're right, Hank. The refills are totally expensive but that is the key to the quality of the shave. Those disposables are good for nothing!

But I must mention that using shave products such as Coochy can really help.

Adriana

Reply with quote  #10 
I find most people have their own preferences for intimate shaving. Some people -swear- by disposables. I think it's just finding what works best for you.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #11 
I have been shaving since I was 13 and I would get all of the hair on my vagina until recently when I almost cut myself on the inner labial folds and I haven't really touched them. Yeah the vagina so sensitive that I can't use depilatory cream on it.

If I could I afford it I would consider going to the salon all the time for a bikini wax.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.