Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Lux_durden5

Reply with quote  #1 
I am a wealthy 47yo GWF looking for a young, lesbian, hot and ready sub, 25-37, race is unimportant.  I don’t usually post this kind of request in places like this, but lately I believe that if I post it, they will come and cum again.
If you are an intelligent lesbian, able to carry yourself with poise AND are into sex toys of all kinds AND are ready to serve a real suave butch daddy, don’t hesitate to make contact.  Your duties: foot worship and boot polishing, “presenting” yourself to take my 7” strap-on, enjoying vaginal and anal play, and pouring your erotic adoration onto my body as well as my extensive dildo collection.  In return, I will take care of you, don’t you worry. 
Be femme or soft butch.  Be ready for adventure.  It may sound backwards compared to most personal ads, but even though I like movies, music, and long walks on the beach, that comes later.  If you are good in the bedroom, maybe we’ll forge a friendship or LTR.
The usual other stuff applies: Drug/disease free, discretion will be respected, NO MEN.  Now let’s get it on.   
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.