Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
We get many panicked phone calls and emails about our return policy, which is obviously only geared towards defective toys. Many times, a customer will tell us that their toy is not working and they "have tried new batteries in all kinds of directions".

Well folks, I'm here to tell you there is only one correct way to load batteries into your toy and 99% of the time, it is marked on the toy!

Even though we do love it when our customers finally get the configuration right and are very anxious to end the phonecall, we thought we'd pass along some helpful tips:

If you have the standard, shoot 'em down the shaft type of toy, the batteries usually go in with both heads down. That is, positive ends down. If your toy requires 2 batteries and they are to be positioned side by side, you usually load them with one head up and one head down. If you are dealing with a battery pack, the negative end of the battery usually touches the spring.

Ok, that's the basic stuff. Now, if you have a toy that uses those special little watch batteries - there will always be a guide to show you what direction they go. Sometimes it's actually engraved onto the casing of the toy, other times there is a little slip of paper with a diagram included.

But most important - be sure and remove the plastic protection tab that may be inserted between batteries to prevent them from running during transit!

Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Good suggestions. I tend to miss the battery instructions if they're written on/carved into toys but many have instructions. Removing the plastic is very important. Some toys may have paper also/instead!
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Sometimes you need to keep that plastic (or paper) piece that goes down the shaft around the batteries. If you remove it, the toy will act funny. (either not adjust speeds or come on without actually turning it on) But yes, the little battery separator tab? Gotta remove that
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
How about storing them empty when you're not using them? I'd like to have a nickel for the ones I had to throw away when the damn batteries leaked. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

Sometimes you need to keep that plastic (or paper) piece that goes down the shaft around the batteries. If you remove it, the toy will act funny. (either not adjust speeds or come on without actually turning it on) But yes, the little battery separator tab? Gotta remove that

I've heard this but all the toys I have had didn't work unless it was removed.
naughtyeliot

Reply with quote  #6 
People panic so easily it's ridiculous. Good advice, though. I'll be sure to pass it on to those who are just starting to use toys.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
You would not believe how many people cannot load batteries properly. In this day of all things gadget-like and electronic, you'd think a sex-toy would be a breeze to load. I say screw the batteries and go rechargeable!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.