Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
blernblan

Reply with quote  #1 
hey guys... im looking for a dong/vibrator that has somewhere around 2.5 - 3'' in diameter but preferably no more than 8'' in insertable length.  a big problem ive had is whenever i find a dong with enough girth its always much too long.  can anyone refer me to a toy that matches the stats im looking for?  thanks!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm guessing that this is a joke to make me feel inadequate because the only place that I can think of where you could find something that big would be a salami at the deli counter of your local supermarket. A dong three inches in diameter would have a circumference of approximately 9.441 inches! I don't have a math book handy but we're talking C= pi, (3.147) X D (3", right? With a schlong like that you could have them run it through the slicer and it would cover a dinner roll nicely. Tell me you're kidding.  I really enjoy little brain teasers like that but now you make me look down at myself and cry. HHH
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
You really struck a nerve with this one. That's reminiscent of a scene from the end of the movie, "DEEP THROAT," where Linda Lovelace tells her her love struck client she can't marry him unless he had a nine or ten inch cock and he whips it out and replies, "Honey, I've got a surgeon at Dallas that'll cut off all you want." HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.